Civil Municipal Engineer, NJ #1246
We are a multi-disciplined engineering consulting firm specializing in the high performance materials testing, inspection services quality control and quality assurance services for various municipal projects New Jersey.
We are expanding and have also made room for an additional professional to join us as a Civil Engineer for our Municipal Projects Division.
As a Civil Municipal Engineer on our team you must have:
1. 3-6 years of relevant experience in:
- municipal and
- water/waste water disciplines.
2. Have a PE License or be on track to obtaining one for the
State of New Jersey
3. Have CADD experience
4. Previous experience testing and inspecting materials
5. Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations, NJ
State Building code and engineering standards.
6. Valid Driver’s License
Ideal Civil Municipal Engineering Candidates bring the following Civil Engineering Technology and Expertise to our team:
1. Building Construction (including water/wastewater plants)
2. Construction Materials Testing (Asphalt, Concrete, Soil)
3. Geotechnical (Generalist/Construction/Exploration/Laboratory)
4. Land Management and Water Control (Erosion and Sediment Control)
5. Transportation (Bridge Safety Inspection), Highway Construction,
Highway Design,Highway Materials, Highway Surveys, Highway Traffic
6. Operations, Highway System Maintenance and Preservation)
7. Underground Utilities Construction (Water and Sewer Lines,
Stormwater and Wastewater System Inspection)
Educational and Skill Requirements needed for all our Civil Municipal Engineers:
1. A Masters or Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
2. OSHA Certification
3. QA/QC Certification (Preferred)
4. NICET Certification (Preferred)
5. ACI – American Concrete Institute
6. ICC – International Code Council
5. Skill Set/Proficiencies in the following:
A) AutoCAD/ Civil 3D- 2010-2016,
B) Infraworks 2014-2015,
C) Revit 2014
D) Microsoft Office: 2003-2010
Salary and Benefits currently being enjoyed by our Civil Municipal Engineers:
1. Base Salary $75 – $85K (DOE) 3 – 6 years exp. is required.
2. Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision)
4. Health Savings Accounts and Supplemental Insurance Products
5. Paid Time Off (including Holiday, Vacation, Sick and Personal)
6. Career growth opportunities --- its about what you can do to advance the quality of our services as we all learn and grow together.
How to apply for this role:
1. Send your updated resume along with a cover letter to
bettys (at sign) hire4group dot com or
2. Call 646 250 8103