4 month contract
2 p.m. – 10 p.m. shift will be the normal shift.
1. Perform analytical testing on samples of incoming materials, in-process materials, and finished product. 50%
2. Collects, analyzes, and utilizes data/information to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Maintains and distribute required documentation. 30%
3. Utilizes results to assign product/material disposition and is responsible for communicating results and/or product/material disposition accordingly. 10%
4. Performs calibrations, or verifications to ensure accuracy of analytical equipment, and utilizes data/information to troubleshoot and resolve issues. May be asked to perform low to moderately complex calculations or provide recommendations on process adjustments. 10%
• This position requires ability to lift 50 pounds, the ability to climb stairs, and the ability to safely move about the facility
• Must be able to tolerate a moderate level of noise the facility
• This position is for 8 hour shifts, occasional weekends, and must be able to work overtime, vacation coverage and sickness coverage
• Must be able to stand or walk for extended periods
• Must be available to work 12 hour shifts on occasion, weekends, holidays
• Must demonstrate a capacity for leadership, problem solving and sound decision making skills
• Must complete all required paperwork free of errors
• A.S. in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology or any other physical science OR Minimum 2 year experience in Quality, Operations, or R&D.
• Low-moderate computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, and database navigation)
• Demonstrated basic understanding of chemistry – acids, bases & solvents, biology/microbiology
• Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
• B.S. or B.A. in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, other physical science
• 1+ years experience with lab data systems in Food, beverage, or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
• Familiarity with laboratory procedures & equipment – e.g.: Titrators, Colorimeters, Refractive Index, Viscometer
• Moderate-high computer skills (SAP, Interspec, etc.)
Cardiac Cath Lab Technician
GA - technologist, cath, lab technician, lab,...
CNA Personal caregiver
Franklin, NC - personal assistant, caregiver, cna, laundry,...
Quality & Food Safety Supervisor-1st Shift
GA - beverage, quality, supervisor, food, lab, safety,...
Quality Control Senior Technician
Gainesville, GA - testing, qc, results, lab, documentation, quality,...
Johns Creek, GA - scientist, coating, contact, services, research,...
Associate Research Scientist I
Johns Creek, GA - scientist, formulation, patent, polymer,...
Gainesville, GA - biology, veterinary, sterile, lean manufacturing,...