• Deep marketing knowledge, particularly within healthcare: an understanding of brand marketing strategies and basic marketing principles
• Demonstrated understanding of multichannel marketing principles, preferably across both the HCP and consumer audiences; must have a robust digital or CRM background inclusive of acquisition, conversion and adherence/loyalty programming
• Experience leveraging data and insights to inform strategies and optimize plans
• Experience in developing operational processes to drive efficiencies and optimization in how plans/assets are brought to market
• Proven track record in leading and developing direct reports and matrix teams
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Single point of contact for assigned brand: this person attends all appropriate brand team meetings and partners with marketing to lead development of MCM brand plans
• Ensure MCM team has clear understanding of brand/franchise objectives and strategies
• Synthesize brand / customer insights to drive the appropriate, data driven MCM plans
• Responsible for tactical channel plan mix, project briefs and leading content strategy and asset creation
• Leads MCM team and agency partners to develop best-in-class integrated multichannel marketing plans in support of brand strategy for both HCP and consumer audiences; lead day to day agency relationship
• Ensure MCM plans integrate with Patient Support Programs on the consumer side and Field selling activities on the HCP side
• Integrates across all channels and ensures interdependencies are appropriately managed
• Responsible for timely and flawless execution of MCM plans
• Partner with functions within and outside of MCM to ensure that in-market multichannel services and programs are effectively executed, consistent with agreed service levels, channel standards and compliance requirements
• Optimizes and modifies MCM programs based on performance data, customer insights and behaviors, competitive activity and market event changes
• In partnership with Advanced Analytics, ensure all programs have applied metrics which are actively monitored and measured
• Build subject matter expertise among the MCM team around the planning and implementation of multichannel programs
• MBA preferred
• 8-10 years proven multichannel marketing experience with at 3+ years in Pharma industry
• Non-pharma experience a plus
• Success track record in managing direct reports
Marketing Manager - Channel Engagement Lead
Bernards, NJ - lead, experience, improvement, channel, customer,...
Customer Service - Sales Associate (FULL TIME/PAID TRAINING)
South Plainfield, NJ - acquisition, service, brand, customer, management,...
Entry Level Marketing and Brand Managers
Westfield, NJ - fundraising, marketing, entry, brand, acquisition,...
Regional Lead Buyer II
Bridgewater, NJ - commodity, buyer, lead, ensure, global, region,...
Promotions and Marketing Communications Representative
Piscataway Township, NJ - marketing communications, marketing, promotions,...
SVP, Director Of Strategy, CX, MRM//McCann
Princeton, NJ - knowledge, director, direct, creative, field,...
Manager - Shopper Marketing (MCB)
Berkeley Heights, NJ - account, shopper, support, lead, planning,...