6-12 month assignment
- Work independently and as part of a team, developing, planning, and executing day-to-day
equipment operations and maintenance as established in SOP’s
- Provide process and sample data to sample owners in timely fashion
- Keep clear & concise records of pilot plant operations
- Ability to work around moving equipment and chemicals safely
- Ability to use analytical equipment (pH meters, conductivity probe, UV-VIS, HPLC)
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work rotating shifts (12 hour shifts, 7 am to 7 pm or 7 pm to 7 am)
- Some background in chemistry desired
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibility for this position is to operate pilot equipment to create food grade quality samples in a safe, timely and professional manner. The technician is responsible to ensure the pilot plant remains operational and safe.
Required experience: technical degree (current technicians have degrees in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Bioproducts and Biosystems Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Associate level engineering technician)
Preferred experience: Hands-on processing experience running equipment as well as analytical methods. Interest and desire to interpret data and optimize the process.
Dress Code: casual (ie. jeans and polo)
Environment: Lab, pilot plant
Associate Scientist, Applied R&D
MN - scientist, plant, dairy, pilot, chemistry,...
Pilot Plant Operator
Lakeville, MN - plant, biology, pilot, support, operator,...
Pilot Plant Technician
Minneapolis, MN - ehs, microbiology, plant, pilot, chemistry,...
Plant Operations Supervisor
MN - plant, building maintenance, elderly, supervisor,...
Lakeville, MN - biology, plant, form, laboratory, chemistry,...
MN - technician, test, mechanical, test technician,...
IT Site Lead
Chanhassen, MN - plant, it manager, mills, net, food, desktop, ap,...