Aftermarket Sales/Systems Upgrade – Control Systems PA #1212
We are a worldwide engineering consulting conglomerate who is pleased to announce the opening of a key role…
Aftermarket Sales/Systems Upgrade Professional.
This Aftermarket Sales/Systems Upgrade role is for an experienced outside sales person knowledgeable with negotiating control systems sales for the Power Industry as well as the Waste Water/Water Systems sales.
The territory includes western PA, southern OH and WV. Travel requirement is about 75%. Candidates would need to relocate to Pittsburgh.
The eligible candidate brings a BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or Computer Sciences and at least 6 years of process control/application engineering, field services marketing or sales.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions of our Aftermarket Sales/Systems Upgrade role:
• Develop/cultivate relationships with installed base customers to understand business issues and increase customer satisfaction
• Provide technical presentations/demos to inform customers of new products, enhancements and services
• Implementation of sales pursuit plans, proposal preparation (as required) and negotiation support to secure aftermarket business, such as control system upgrades, Service Programs, optimization software, etc.
• Strong personal professional selling and negotiation skills
• Presentation/recommendation of appropriate technology and services to meet specific customer business requirements
• Provide reports and administrative tasks as required and assigned (expense reports, PATT, TBP's, order entry, bid analysis, etc.)
• Promote corporate image through participation in professional societies and trade shows
• Meet territorial booking and margin objectives
• Strategic account development and creation/implementation of territory business plans
• In conjunction with appropriate internal organizations, successful resolution of customer issues
• Influence customer specifications via presentations, demonstrations and implementation of strategic approaches
• Account and/or plant business team planning with marketing/sales management and system sales personnel
• Work as team leader or member in promoting other opportunities within installed base
This Aftermarket Sales/Systems Upgrade role requires:
--BA, BSEE, ME, CH.E., Computer Science
--minimum of six years experience in process control sales, marketing or related fields applying technical products, services and control solutions to process controls and information system/networks.
-- experience in establishing relationships with Architect/Engineering firms, end users, and competitively held power accounts.
-- advanced knowledge and understanding of the power market, DCS and DCS/SCADA technologies, application engineering, plant optimization technology, simulator technology and enterprise-wide products and solutions utilized in the power industry.
The position requires 75% travel.
Salary Information for this Aftermarket Sales/Systems Upgrade role:
1. Base Salary $82 – 95K (DOE)
3. Car Allowance
4. Credit Card/Expense Accounts
5. Full benefit package
6. Career growth opportunities – we are a very stable company
How to apply for our Aftermarket Sales/Systems Upgrade role.
1. Email your resume along with a cover letter to bettys (at
sign) hire4group dot
2. Call (after) 3 hrs of submitting your application – 646 250
Pittsburgh, PA - backend, software, systems, developer, computer,...
LD Systems Specialist
Coraopolis, PA - systems, fedex, training, system, reports,...
Systems Analyst - Senior
Pittsburgh, PA - writer, systems, system, project, solutions, staff,...
Lead Java Developer
Pittsburgh, PA - software, java developer, systems, java, computer,...
Account Manager Cardiac TN
Pittsburgh, PA - territory, accounts, cardiac, sales, account,...
Senior Software Developer (AEM/CMS)
Pittsburgh, PA - software, software developer, cms, systems,...
PA - printing, systems, sales, dell, cold, president,...