3 month contract (temp to hire)
3rd shift position
Experienced industrial mechanic immediately needed to troubleshoot, repair and complete preventive maintenance tasks on paperboard packaging and converting equipment.
• 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience interacting with CMMS System (Maximo, MP2 or other)
• Skilled at reading blueprints and specifications
• Ability to troubleshoot, repair and replace power transmission components, bearings, belts, cams
• Familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics with the ability to read schematics and do basic calculations to specify components
• Proficiency working with a PC including email and basic MS Office tools
• Basic electrical knowledge and ability to use multi-meter required
Maintenance Electro-Mechanic (below) preferred:
• Proficient in all of the skills of the maintenance mechanic listed above
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
• Ability to use electrical troubleshooting tools including multi-meter, PLC programmers, drive control programmers
• Trained in Arc Flash and NFPA 70E
• Demonstrated understanding of ladder logic programming
Maintenance Mechanic II
Mountain Top, PA - injection, mechanic, mold, plc,...
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Pittston, PA - mechanic, plc, maintenance mechanic, beverage,...
PA - plant, mechanic, welding, plc, organic, structural,...
Automotive Service Technician
PA - mechanic, automobile, engine, oil, operator,...
Womelsdorf, PA - mechanic, maintenance mechanic, maintenance,...
Reading, PA - mechanic, maintenance mechanic, reading,...
PA - mechanic, welding, mill, foundry, pipe,...