3 month contract (temp to hire)
3rd shift position
Experienced industrial mechanic immediately needed to troubleshoot, repair and complete preventive maintenance tasks on paperboard packaging and converting equipment.
• 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience interacting with CMMS System (Maximo, MP2 or other)
• Skilled at reading blueprints and specifications
• Ability to troubleshoot, repair and replace power transmission components, bearings, belts, cams
• Familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics with the ability to read schematics and do basic calculations to specify components
• Proficiency working with a PC including email and basic MS Office tools
• Basic electrical knowledge and ability to use multi-meter required
Maintenance Electro-Mechanic (below) preferred:
• Proficient in all of the skills of the maintenance mechanic listed above
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
• Ability to use electrical troubleshooting tools including multi-meter, PLC programmers, drive control programmers
• Trained in Arc Flash and NFPA 70E
• Demonstrated understanding of ladder logic programming
Hazleton, PA - welding, mechanic, maintenance mechanic, voltage,...
Maintenance Utility - Night Shift
Minersville, PA - mechanic, spare, maintenance, equipment,...
Pottsville, PA - mechanic, maintenance mechanic, painting,...
Bloomsburg, PA - pipe, structural, plc, mechanic,...
Lead Maintenance Mechanic
Pottsville, PA - piping, mechanic, maintenance mechanic, painting,...
Slatington, PA - mechanic, maintenance mechanic, mechanical,...
Maintenance Mechanic 2nd Shift
East Stroudsburg, PA - mechanic, welding, maintenance manager,...