We are looking for an IT Incident Manager. This person will be the focal on the account working on all incidents and process to improve incident outages and how teams manage incidents. This person will be responsible for improving process for incident management. Work closely with technical teams and global network operations and management on incident responses, management and process improvement.
This person will conduct and manage CritSit calls as it relates to incidents when they occur and coordinate technical teams to address those incidents. This person will be responsible for planning and coordinating all activities required to perform, monitor, resolve and report on incident process. This person will be responsible for the effective implementation and adherence to the process of incident management and report on incidents and outages.
Monitor the incidents to ensure that server level agreements are respected. Ensure the closure of all resolved incidents and work with the team on providing root cause analysis reports. Provide guidance to global network operations on incident management. Work on implementing new process and maintain existing processes. Establish continuous process improvement cycle for incident management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 4+ years as a IT Incident Manager
• Previous experience in CritSit, Root Cause Analysis and outage management
• Ability to communicate to management on incidents and outage and manage them from start to finish
• Define policies for the organization as it relates to incident management
• Ensure that process is followed and updated
• Manage CritSit calls and lead teams to help resolve issues update stake holders
• Accountable for the overall incident process efficiency and effectiveness
• Promote and reinforce adherence to all processes and incident policies and procedures
• Responsible for all incident communications
• Point of contact for all major incidents and management of those incidents
• Fix and Re-mediate any deviation to incident process that is not being followed
• Participate in incident review following major outages and incidents
• Have knowledge and understanding if an incident needs to be escalated according to priority and severity of issue
• Escalate unresolved incidents to proper teams and liaison between IT and various groups and teams
• Document troubleshooting steps and service outages and how they were resolved
• Develop and maintain excellent documentation and processes
• Ability to work alone and in a team
• Strong Verbal and Communication skills
• Oversee operations of incident management
Principle Incident Responder - Network Defense
Washington, DC - cyber, incident, network, analysis, security, ic,...
Cyber Incident Response Analyst 3/4
Arlington, VA - cyber, analyst, incident, network, technical, host,...
Seafood Service Team Member
Arlington, VA - seafood, foods, team, proper, market, members,...
Canvassing Marketing Manager
Fairfax, VA - market, develop, training, team, strong, manage,...
Cyber Response Analyst
Washington, DC - army, cyber, incident, operations, ts,...
McLean, VA - analyst, itil, manager, incident, operations,...
Arlington, VA - manager, shift, l.l.c., mcdonald, corporation,...