~ High School/GED
~ CPhT certification preferred
~ One to three years PBM, Medicare, Medicaid, and/or Compliance experience
~ Progressive and focused work experience in continuous improvement initiatives, project management, and/or organizational development
The primary purpose of the job is to:
To support major existing client projects and new business implementations through coordinating and completing detailed documentation ensuring timely, accurate, and efficient requirements and deliverables for on-time execution. Supports the Regional Service Delivery model with activity tracking and documentation to improve overall operational understanding of customer requirements.
• Tracking the progress of the implementation through a project plan, managing calls with all stakeholders including maintaining all documentation ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of the project.
• Develop a comprehensive project plan for Part D, Commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid New Business Implementations and other projects as necessary.
• Control and implement a process of change when needed, document ant track issues, monitor assumptions and make decisions in a timely manner, understand and use problem solving techniques.
• Understand IPNS (claims processing system) from a high-level.
• Coordinate, implement, test and deliver a project in order to produce an effective working system/product.
• Collaborate with internal customers to deliver agreed upon requirements, through the timely and accurate documentation and effective management of partners to meet key deliverables
• Participates and leads client calls and kick off meetings
• Manages the intake requests from internal departments; monitors the work to ensure critical milestones are met. Identify risks of missing anticipated target date and report and escalate to management appropriately.
• Supports the Manager of New Business and Project Services Manager of the department with day to day responsibilities
• Identify process improvement opportunities providing proactive, consultative strategic solutions
• Supports the Regional Service Delivery team with the tracking of activity and escalates to the Regional Supervisor as necessary.
• Travel as needed.
Business Analyst - Contract
Philadelphia, PA - analyst, intake, telecommunications, support,...
HR Systems Analyst
Philadelphia, PA - hr, analyst, project, human, hcm, systems analyst,...
Truck Specification Analyst
Mount Laurel, NJ - analyst...
Business Analyst Vendor Mgmt
Philadelphia, PA - analyst, vendor, claims, pharmacy,...
IT Business Analyst
Philadelphia, PA - erp, analyst, .net, vs, project, web, user,...
Project Control Analyst (Finance)
Philadelphia, PA - procurement, analyst, cognos, project, naval,...
Philadelphia, PA - visa, mitigation, project, test, staffing,...