JOB CODE: 010-102615-1999
LOCATION: Wasilla, AK
PRACTICE TYPE: Physical Therapy - Recovery from orthopedic injury, musculoskeletal conditions and complex pain-related syndromes
COMPENSATION: $22 - $25 per hour DOE
BENEFITS: 60 hours Paid Time Off (accrual), Education benefit (tuition/travel for all approved courses), Pension plan (employer contributions only) upon completion of 3yrs employment
BONUS: up to $1000 per quarter ($4000 per year potential)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time/Direct Hire
SCHEDULE: Mon. – Fri.
Backed by nearly 30 years of experience, MBA has a proven track record of delivering high-value, industry-specific Employer Services Solutions that provide real business value to our customers.
We combine our International Recruiting, Accounting and Human Resources expertise with experience to provide innovative Employer Services Solutions that address the business needs and challenges of companies in several higher-growth industries including Retail, Medical, Finance, and Legal Services.
Our clients range from small- to mid-sized companies and organizations to many of the world's largest multinational corporations. The scope of our services cover the full menu of Employment Services functions including Human Resource Consulting, Staffing & Recruiting, and Accounting & Payroll Services.
OUR CLIENTS POSITION DESCRIPTION:
• Serve as a customer service ambassador in all interactions. Our customers are our top priority so the position requires someone with a natural ability to deliver outstanding customer service. Greeting customers with a welcoming smile and a positive and caring attitude is paramount for success in this role.
• Perform administrative and clinical duties to allow clients efficient access to physical therapy services and specialized programs.
• Assist with practice administration tasks in the areas of public relations, marketing, human resources, and other areas deemed necessary by clinic manager.
• Assist with the operation of the front office to complete all relevant tasks associated with client intake, scheduling, registration and billing.
• Perform clinical tasks with appropriate training and competency to implement therapeutic programs according to an established treatment plan under the guidance and supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
• Perform all tasks related to provision of elective services involved in the specialized programs (i.e. Redcord, Laser, Ultrasound imaging, Performance testing).
• Maintain record of all services provided and ensure compliance to established policies and procedures.
• Complete client intake and check-out
• Complete client registration and scheduling
• Ensure accuracy of client billing
• Liaison with referral sources and other business contacts
• Maintain competency in assigned clinical skills to assist clients with participation in therapeutic programs under the direct supervision of licensed physical therapist.
• Independently perform all tasks related to provision of elective services.
• Directs and appropriately delegates tasks to medical assistants
• Performs effective informal/formal clinical teaching tasks.
• Communicates relevant client care information to licensed physical therapist.
• Demonstrates good working knowledge of administrative duties and clinical principles related to specific area of interest and training.
• Demonstrates competence with fitness and performance tools necessary for development of specialized programs.
• Professional and courteous interaction with all clients and staff is necessary to establish client loyalty.
• Effective time management is demonstrated by completing all front office operations to support clinic operations and assist therapists as directed. .
• Outgoing personality, driven to deliver a high level of customer service
• Ability to work closely within a small team environment
• Maintain a safe working environment that is well organized
• Team player with good attitude
• Potential for mucous membrane or skin contact with blood, body fluids at times, or a potential for spills/splashes of these fluids.
• Must utilize universal safety precautions when there is a potential for exposure to any blood or body fluids.
• Physical demands include frequent lifting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling heavy loads.
PLEASE NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. This role may be required to perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
• Associates degree (two years, usually five semesters) from an accredited PTA program at a technical or community college, college, or university.
• Graduates must have passed the national examination for licensing/certification/regulation in most states to be eligible to work.
• Must participate in competency training to attain advanced skills related to clinical specialized programs.
• Ability to take initiative and to work independently
• Strong communication (both verbal and written) skills
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Meeting annual continuing education requirements to maintain certifications
• Must maintain current CPR certification
• Annual Hep. B Vaccination
APPLICATION PROCESS: Qualified applicants can submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please be sure to list the JOB CODE in the subject line. Applications submitted without resumes will not be considered.
Anchorage, AK - therapist, pt, physical therapy, physical, therapy,...
Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist
Anchorage, AK - hand, orthopedic, physical, division, therapy,...
Travel Physical Therapist PT Weeks in Anchorage, AK
Anchorage, AK - therapist, physical therapy, medicare, billing,...
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Anchorage, AK - therapy assistant, assistant, cota, occupational,...
Anchorage, AK - therapist, pt, physical therapy, alaska,...
Anchorage, AK - therapist, pt, physical, physician, therapy,...
OTA / COTA / OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT
Anchorage, AK - therapy assistant, alaska, cota, occupational,...