Position: Senior Software Developer
Location: Seattle, WA
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. May report directly to a project lead or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• New localization project that is starting.
• We are looking to replace some systems so we need a senior developer that would take on the maintenance of the system and support the current system while team is in process of developing or acquiring a new system.
• This individual while maintaining the current system, will be understanding the system so that when we move to the new system, they will know what elements are required in the new system and help build it out.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, EE or equivalent experience in field
• 7 years of experience in software design and development
• 3+ years of experience in building and supporting localization systems
• Experience in design and development using object oriented techniques.
• Java development experience is a must
• Working knowledge of relational databases
• Ability to implement client interfaces following visual, written design reference documents, as well as improve the design where needed
• Development experience with highly visited websites, including optimal use of caching
• Experience using RESTful resource-oriented web services
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
• Experience working in agile teams (e.g., Scrum, XP)
• Expert in cross group communication, able to get buyoff from business, operations and peers.
• Experience working with SQL databases and others such as such as Cassandra and Mongo and with Maven
• Able to manage fast-paced projects, with strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and respond to emergencies.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for collaborating with high energy and focus, driving results across multiple projects
• Superior communication skills to maintain effective relationships with all levels of personnel
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment; relentless innovator. Challenges status quo and champions best-in-class technical solutions and problem-solving
Additional Information :
Need someone with back end- full stack would be great, but back end development.
JAVA and background in localization projects or developing localization systems.
Seattle, WA - developer, software developer, html, .net, 100k,...
Seattle, WA - developer, software developer, android, ios,...
Software Developer (OOP/C++/Java/C#)
Seattle, WA - developer, software developer, c++, mold, c#, java,...
Senior Software Engineer - Back-end Scalable Systems
Seattle, WA - java, engineer, ios, back, system, infrastructure,...
Full Stack Engineer
Seattle, WA - java, engineer, developer, aws, stack, angularjs,...
Java Full Stack Developer
Seattle, WA - java, developer, stack, java developer, linux,...
Front End Developer - base equity
Seattle, WA - web, developer, java, front, html, apps,...