Basic Job Description: -
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Read and understand electrical drawings and procedures.
• Correctly select and identify wire type and gauges, based upon electrical drawings
• Cutting & assembling cable tray
• Complete grounding runs for all components
• Cut and label wire, pull and run wire and thermos electric cable, terminate wire
• Mounting electrical components
• Terminate wire and jumpers, correctly match crimp size to lug and wire being used
• Interface with supervisor and/or manager to give progress updates as required.
• Maintain equipment & clean around work area.
• Follow all EHS guidelines & polices.
• Occasionally required to work in tight areas, on ladders or scissor lift, and greater than 4’high off ground.
• Be at assigned workstation ready to work at assigned starting time.
• Perform all duties as part of a team
• Correctly voucher to assigned tasks
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Minimum of 1 year of previous work experience in a manufacturing assembly environment
• Understanding of electrical components, parts and hardware.
• Knowledge and ability to use all tools associated with electrical assembly including but not limited to various cutting tools (pneumatic and manual), hand grinders, and drills.
• Willingness and ability to work various shifts and overtime on short notice, in order to meet business needs
• Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs.
• One year experience in electrical assembly, component mounting and terminating wiring
• Must be able to follow instructions and be willing to work outside under adverse weather conditions.
• Knowledgeable in the use and able to operate various hand tools including, impacts, drills, magnetic drills, angle grinders, sanders, basic hand tools (manual and pneumatic)
• Prior experience and certified at operating forklifts, man lifts, scissor lifts, and overhead cranes is essential – must be able to pass certification, if required.
• Must be able to read and communicate in the English language.
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
• Certified at operating forklifts, man lifts, and overhead cranes
• Computer literacy
• Motivated team player
• Positive attitude
Materials & Equipment:
Forklifts, overhead cranes, all related proper protective equipment (PPE), and all tools associated with mechanical assembly, including but not limited to impacts, drills, magnetic drills, drill press, angle grinders, sanders, basic hand tools (manual and pneumatic)
• Conform to all safety and quality requirements and compliance with current policies
• Perform all duties as part of a team and serve as change agent to help improve on current processes
• Maintain facilities, materials, and work areas orderly by exercising good housekeeping practice
• The employee is expected to be at their assigned workstation ready to work at their assigned starting time
Houston- Forklift Drivers $14hr - Sit down Start - Hempstead Hwy. Days
Houston, TX - forklift, shipping receiving, material handler,...
Shelving Installers (4 applicants )
Highlands, TX - insurance, wire, company, dental, time, np,...
Valve Technician ($17.50/HR)
Deer Park, TX - valve, technician, hr, valves, mechanical,...
Mechanical Assembler ($15/HR)
Houston, TX - piping, assembler, mechanical, assembly, hr, ge,...
Houston, TX - assembly, manufacturing, electronics, chain,...
New Business Development Director, Industrial Sector
Houston, TX - oem, industrial, officer, manufacturing, executive,...
Commodity Buyer (Manufacturing)
Houston, TX - commodity, buyer, manufacturing, officer, sap,...