**FRESHERS MAY ALSO APPLY**
• Monitor performance of acoustic threat detection system, analyze results, and generate event and periodic reports for clients.
• Assist Project Managers/Coordinators and Technical Managers in capturing pipeline data
• Collects data from pipe and facilities sources, interpret the data and enter data into a relational/spatial database or data loading templates
• Ensure thorough and complete capture of data according to project requirements of accuracy and standards for scope of service
• Ensure that products meet all accuracy requirements as identified in the client’s specifications
• Report to project coordinator project problems and or completion of work tasks
• Perform extra duties as directed
Minimum Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Geography, or related Engineering field
• Ability to sit at and operate graphics workstation for majority of an 8 hour shift
• Willingness to work either day or night shifts as needed
• Ability to apply mapping skills related to GIS
• Must be proficient with MS Office Suite, especially Excel
• Must be able to work independently, on shifts, without constant supervision
• Working knowledge of spatial mapping tools
• ESRI ArcGIS experience
• Solid knowledge of spatial mapping tools
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to train and teach others in a technical setting
• Good interpersonal/communication skills and ability to work in a team setting
• Good organizational skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Advanced user of MS Excel and Word
• 1 or more years experience in the geo-spatial industry.
• Solid understanding of GIS processes
• Geography degree or AutoCAD certificate
• Leadership experience
• Good written and oral communication skills
Senior GIS Technician
Overland Park, KS - gis, gps, railroad, data, field, data management,...
Graphics Section Lead - Engineering Technician 5
Overland Park, KS - black, engineering, gis, improvement, systems,...
Developer III Contract to hire
Overland Park, KS - gis, fiber, .net, telecom, vb, pl, cvs, java,...
Overland Park, KS - gis, jd, fiber, vb, .net, developer, skype,...
Lee's Summit, MO - gis, civil, civil engineering, technician, land,...
Project Landscape Architect
Kansas City, MO - gis, cad, landscape, architect, civil, city,...
Lead Business Analyst
Overland Park, KS - systems, it, system, integration, international,...