Responsible for researching wholesaler chargebacks to resolve valid or authorized deductions and entering adjusting entries.
Maintain ongoing communication with chargeback team, accounts receivable, and wholesalers while resolving discrepancies to ensure all chargeback deductions are analyzed and reconciled.
Maintain contact with the wholesalers EDI and chargeback departments for the management of chargebacks and other deductions / receivables
Interact with customers both verbally and via email on claim requests and relating to customer issues.
Ability to work closely with Accounts Receivable on resolving variances between the customer’s claims and payments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Accurate and timely processing of chargeback deductions.
• Monitor and minimize deductions. Maintain deduction level and processing objectives as determined by management.
• Create and maintain reports to track progress of deduction resolution.
• Work closely with operational areas address and/or escalate questions and concerns
• Responsible for monthly accounts receivable functions including sales accruals, customer statements and account reconciliations.
• Monitor and prepare financial reports relating to the accounts receivable function, including providing reports to management on a monthly basis.
• BS Degree in Accounting or other Business Discipline preferred, but not required.
• Extensive work experience is comparable to a degree.
• One - Three years of experience in a heavy collection environment. At least two years of experience should be with a manufacturer of consumer goods or other industry whose customer base included major retail or chain stores or wholesale pharmaceutical distributors
• Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office(Strong Excel knowledge)
• SAP experience a plus
• Exceptional communication, planning, organizational and reliability are a must.
• Detail-Oriented, Problem-Solver, & Organized
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to develop strong relationships with contacts at customer accounts
• Ability to work with and effectively communicate with all levels of Management
• Proficient and accurate in keying numbers and letters
• Strong analytical/multi-tasking skills
• Must possess ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to cross train in others
• High Paced Office environment
• Stress tolerance
• Ability to spend extended periods of time viewing a PC screen
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Must adhere to pre-determined work schedule
• Ability to work well under tight timeframes
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Dover, NJ - bookkeeper, controller, receivable,...
Belleville, NJ - receivable, accounts receivable,...
Orthopedic Accounts Receivable Specialist
Essex County, NJ - medical billing, receivable, billing, orthopedic,...
Accounts Receivable / Payable Supervisor
Mount Arlington, NJ - payable, receivable, accounts receivable,...
Specialist III, Accounts Receivable
Summit, NJ - desk, bio, accounts receivable, receivable,...
Accounts Receivable Collections
Secaucus, NJ - receivable, accounts receivable, collections,...
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Cedar Grove, NJ - receivable, accounts receivable, receivables,...