#1242 Account Manager, Telecom/Medical/Healthcare – Brooklyn, NY
Although our Telecom Empire just got larger, we are not complaining because that is a good problem to have. With this kind of growth, we’re ready to welcome a new Territory Account Manager to our New York City team and that’s where you come in.
As the New York City Territory Account Manager you will be …
--- responsible for generating and developing relationships within the Healthcare industry for communication and collaboration products that improve the way patient care is administered.
This medical voice communication technology suite of products enhances patient care by increasing the working efficiency of medical staff enabling more direct and effective response to urgent critical patient needs.
This technological application suite is designed to scale to any size medical facility and adapt to new industry requirements ensuring it always delivers value and utilization to the Healthcare industry.
Great things are in store for you as Territory Account Manager:
1. Due to a recent territory acquisition we now have twice the amount of serviceable customer opportunities. In this high volume Account Manager position, you will spearhead the development of this new territory while continuing to build the corporate profile as the industry leader in Healthcare efficiency solutions.
2. Your experience calling on Medical facilities including hospitals and clinics will enable you to target appropriate decision makers for effective sales generation.
3. Your proven capability selling to and managing customer relationships with IT or medical executives within hospitals and clinics will help you make the successful transition into this fast paced and lucrative career opportunity.
Responsibilities of our Territory Account Managers:
• Account relationship development and business development of
• Primary sales contact in acute care facilities, hospitals,
• Work with nursing, doctors, IT, financial departments within
the hospital setting.
• Contributing to the development of a strategic plan for the
territory and accounts.
• Contract and price negotiations and contract management.
• Tactical implementation of the business and selling
activities required to meet objectives
• Sales positioning, analysis, and implementation within the
• Utilizing all aspects of sales resources to consistently
progress toward objectives, deliver business results and
model global leadership qualities to enhance personal
Healthcare Organizations – Communication and collaboration applications
Desirable Qualifications need for our Territory Account Managers:
• Bachelor's degree
• Demonstrated success in medical sales
• Operating room or Emergency room sales experience
• Strong working experience with PC based applications
(Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Proof of successful sales track record
• Comfortable in Hospital Setting
• Travel by car required
• Clean driving record required
• Base Salary (60 – 65K) plus uncapped commission - OTE is
$120 – 140K at 100% plan.
• Medical-Dental-Vision, Insurance
• Company Car allowance
• Cell Phone allowance
*** 16 other sales roles also available including:
#1237 Sales Executive, Telecom/Unified Communications, Boston, MA (70 – 80K base + benefits (on target earnings – 120 – 140K at 100% of plan and 150 – 160K is fairly doable with some hard work and good sales skills)
Betty M Scott, National Recruiting Mgr. bettys (at sign) hire4group dot com then call 646 250 8103 afterwards.
Senior Account Executive, Telecom
New York, NY - telecom, executive, relationship, account, voice,...
Account Executive, Telecom
New York, NY - telecom, executive, voice, speaking, sales,...
Account Executive for Enterprise Sales (Telecom / UC) NY/Boston #1237
New York, NY - telecom, sales executive, executive, unified,...
Director, Data Insight Sales
New York, NY - telecom, data, executive, sales, analyst, big data,...
Technology Sales Representative
New York, NY - telecom, fiber, voip, voice, unified, cable, cloud,...
Entry Level Customer Service Rep (FULL TIME)
Newark, NJ - sales assistant, crm, service, service rep,...
Outside Sales Representative
New York, NY - telecom, property, sales, event, estate,...