Description of the work to be performed:
Role will support multiple projects within the Ingredient Technology team (Technology Platform group):
- Conducting product analyses including mixing, proofing, forming, baking tests, shelf-life evaluations, texture evaluation, and organoleptic evaluation
- Submitting samples for analytical analysis, as needed
- Maintaining lab in a clean and orderly manner and monitoring inventory of ingredients
- Entering and organizing data, compilation and analysis of results, drawing conclusions
- Writing lab reports, keeping notebooks, communication of results to project team
Skills and Experience to perform this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in science related field.
- Previous food science related experience.
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills and procedures quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Highly motivated, determined, enthusiastic, flexible, and good problem-solver
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ - lab technician, roofing, scientist,...
Medical Technologist / Medical Lab Technician Senior Lab-Chemistry FT
Livingston, NJ - lab technician, medical technologist, technologist,...
Medical Lab Technician - Serology, FT Nights
Totowa, NJ - lab technician, medical laboratory, lab,...
Mahwah, NJ - chemistry, lab technician, lab, iso, device,...
Lab Technician (LSE)
Linden, NJ - superintendent, laboratory technician,...
FT Night Med Lab Tech - Parasitology
Totowa, NJ - lab technician, laboratory technician, lab,...
Branchburg, NJ - biology, lab technician, thermal, lab, laboratory,...