Description of the work to be performed:
Role will support multiple projects within the Ingredient Technology team (Technology Platform group):
- Conducting product analyses including mixing, proofing, forming, baking tests, shelf-life evaluations, texture evaluation, and organoleptic evaluation
- Submitting samples for analytical analysis, as needed
- Maintaining lab in a clean and orderly manner and monitoring inventory of ingredients
- Entering and organizing data, compilation and analysis of results, drawing conclusions
- Writing lab reports, keeping notebooks, communication of results to project team
Skills and Experience to perform this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in science related field.
- Previous food science related experience.
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills and procedures quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Highly motivated, determined, enthusiastic, flexible, and good problem-solver
Secaucus, NJ - lab technician, lab, computer, systems, quality,...
Mount Olive Township, NJ - lab technician, chemistry, lab, paint, laboratory,...
Woodbridge Township, NJ - lab technician, biology, lab, biochemistry,...
New York, NY - chemist, lab technician, beauty, technician, raw,...
Senior Lab Technician
Branchburg, NJ - lab technician, biology, sap, printing, batch,...
Lab Technician - GMP, environmental monitoring
Branchburg, NJ - lab technician, laboratory, lab, gmp, calibration,...
Lab Technician - HPLC, protein purification, PCR
Branchburg, NJ - lab technician, hplc, batch, chemistry, lab,...