Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Private Bank based in Bermuda who are looking to expand their Private Banking team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
• To Attract, acquire and retain private clients and assets in Bermuda, The Cayman Islands
• To have regular contact with private clients and build long-term relationships.
• Work closely with other team members, including junior bankers, compliance and sales team.
• To undertake the full Private banking offering, cross selling, investments, deposits, credit and providing specialised financial solutions
• Role reports into Head of Private Banking Bermuda
Key Qualifications / Experience
• At least 10+ years of experience
• CFP / CFA designation
• Strong knowledge of the Bermuda/ Cayman market and taxation
• Proven track record of client acquisition and retention
• Located in Bermuda (happy to relocate)
Keywords: Redstone Private Banking Search, Private Banker, Private Banking, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, HNWI, UHNWI, client facing, Ultra High Net Worth, Caribbean, RB0138A
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.