Rapid Laboratory Services, LLC is a new developing laboratory service in Tempe, Arizona. We are looking for highly qualified individuals to serve the needs of the new lab and be a part of the team for planning, implementation, and set up in the General Laboratory (Chemistry, Hematology, Urinalysis, and Coagulation) as well as the Microbiology Department. Our goal is to serve hospitals, skilled nursing facilities (or geriatrics) and many others. Rapid Laboratory Services has established long-standing relationships with insurers, patients, physicians, health care providers, the general public, and other medical professionals in the State of Arizona through services in Radiology.
Rapid Laboratory Services goal is to provide quality medical laboratory testing and mobile phlebotomy services to its clientele in the State of Arizona.
Full-time position available for a Medical Laboratory Technician with Microbiology experience.
• Process all blood and body fluid samples.
• Maintain applicable quality documentation.
• Calibrate and maintain equipment as required to ensure that all equipment is capable of providing the measurements .
• Reviewing documents prior to reporting results to proper recipients for accuracy and compliance to specified values determined by the procedure performed.
• Communicating results, and all critical values in a timely manner to the health care worker.
• Record keeping on all instruments.
• Run controls and standard as instructed per instrument per instrument specifications.
• Perform all proficiency testing per COLA/CLIA regulations.
• Maintenance on all instruments.
• Problem solving.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
*Bachelor's degree in lab science AND minimum of 1-2 years of laboratory experience in high complexity testing including Microbiology (preferably 2 years).
*OR Associate's Degree in a medical laboratory technician program or related field with a minimum of 2 years experience in high complexity testing.
*ASCP or AMT preferred but not required.
Certified Lead Phlebotomy Technician
Tempe, AZ - phlebotomy, phlebotomist, laboratory, lab,...
Medical Technologist - Evening Shift
Phoenix, AZ - microbiology, technologist, medical technologist,...
Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Scientist
Phoenix, AZ - technologist, scientist, orthopedic,...
Technical Coordinator - Blood Bank
Gilbert, AZ - laboratory, clinical laboratory, chemical,...
Laboratory Technician/ Microscopist
Phoenix, AZ - microbiology, laboratory technician, mold, paint,...
MLS Technical Coord
Glendale, AZ - medical laboratory, laboratory,...
MLS Tech Coord - Evening
Phoenix, AZ - scientist, laboratory, clinical laboratory,...