Fantastic full-time opening with our Dallas Area Client!
Description: Our client has an immediate need for a Web Applications Architect in the Dallas, Texas area. This professional is responsible for the design, implementation, integrity, and support of the client's enterprise architecture systems. The candidate will provide technical expertise, to include addressing and resolving complex technical issues and providing the overall technology guidance and structure for creating and maintaining web services for the company's backend software platform. He/she will direct the backend design of new applications from conception to completion and work with end-users to successfully develop applications. This candidate will also participate in development of web services, often taking on more complicated programming responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop, design, and oversee implementation of enterprise systems.
• Establish hardware and software migration best practices, design, and analyze requirements and specifications.
• Work with application development team to solve technical challenges with industry best practices.
• Address and resolve complex technical issues with internal/external customers, including assisting with problems escalated through Tier I & Tier II.
• Initiate and create enterprise strategies and plans for systems administration and security, including routine backups, long-term archives, and disaster recovery support.
• Analyze enterprise performance.
• 7+ years of experience with Enterprise software development to include 2 years in an architecture/lead developer capacity with an enterprise development organization.
• Broad knowledge of Microsoft technology, specifically .NET, C#, foundation server, builds, and Microsoft SDLC.
• Ability to make decisions alongside the Lead Developer and analyze how these decisions fit into the client’s current architecture.
• Ability to analyze systems from a pattern perspective - i.e. what are the Client’s security concerns? If implemented, how will this decision affect the Client’s security?
• 2-3 years’ experience in an architecture role.
• Microsoft experience (.NET, C#, SDLC, etc.)
• Ability to code as needed.
• Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
• Angular experience preferred.
• Experience working in the Public Sector/transportation desired.
Dallas, TX - injection, .net developer, .net, developer, 90k,...
.NET Developer, C# WinForms
Dallas, TX - programmer, .net developer, h1b, .net, c,...
Web Applications Architect
Dallas, TX - .net, developer, architect, systems, technical,...
.Net Web Developer - Ecommerce Website
Dallas, TX - .net, developer, web developer, web, sql, mvc,...
Lead C#.Net Developer
Dallas, TX - .net developer, .net, edi, users, developer, c#, c,...
Web Applications Architect
Dallas, TX - .net, developer, architect, c#, sdlc, backend, web,...
Sitecore Architect TX - Sitecore Symposium Access
Dallas, TX - .net, architect, developer, cms, c#, java, ms,...