1) Answer phones and fix appointments.
2) Answer customer queries and explain to them about products.
3) Prepare reports, sales brochures, price lists, discount offers and other sale documents.
4) Send emails, faxes and news letters to prospects and customers.
5) Send quotations and proposals to prospects.
6) Ensure that products are shipped in time and maintain a list of all shipments scheduled for weeks ahead.
7) Confirm with customers about the delivery products.
8) Inform sales executives and managers about product delivery.
9) Arrange for sales meetings on the advice of the sales manager or director.
10) Perform sales duties and sell successfully when sales representatives are away on calls.
Knowledge and Skills:
1) Should be thorough with all administrative tasks.
2) Must have knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access.
3) Ability to deal with sales teams and customers.
4) Some knowledge of accounts or strong numerical skills. Ability to calculate well.
5) Should possess good business acumen.
6) Exhibit professionalism while dealing with tough internal as well as external customers. Educational Qualification and Experience:
1) A bachelor’s degree in business administration.
2) Two years working Experience.
3) A masters Degree in Business Administration/Public Relation is an added advantage.
Closing Date: 4th April, 2016
Nigeria, Ikeja, Lagos - administrator, ob, sales, ms, ng, hr, application,...
Nigeria, Lagos - administrator, information technology, technology,...
Nigeria, Lagos - office management, administrator,...
Nigeria, Lagos - biology, chemistry, administrative assistant,...
Nigeria, Lagos - computer, server, printers, administrator,...
Nigeria, Lagos - administrator, contracts, legal, contract,...
Nigeria, Lagos - administrator, project, office management, library,...