SLP / Speech-Language Pathologist – Tell City, IN
We a have a new job opening for an experienced SLP in Tell City, Indiana with the premier provider of rehabilitation services in the area. You will join a dedicated staff of professionals who are committed to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner.
Speech Language Pathologist Responsibilities include:
• Evaluating and treating patients
• Swallow Evals
• Documenting progress toward identified objectives
• Patient screenings
• Attending facility meetings as needed
Speech Language Pathologist Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive compensation commensurate with professional experience
• Medical, dental, AND vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Short Term / Long Term Disability insurance option
• Generous PTO accrual rate
• Excellent Continuing education reimbursement rate
• License fee reimbursement
Please call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535 for more information, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779. We look forward to hearing from you.
Tell City, IN - quality, city, experience, department, services,...
Nurse Charge RN
Tell City, IN - charge, city, golden, resident, quality, infection,...
OTR Company Drivers
Tell City, IN - city, show, insurance, family, back, cargo,...
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - SNF
Corydon, IN - speech, pathologist, language pathologist, slp,...
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Tell City, IN - l.p.n., resident, practical nurse, practical, city,...
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Tell City, IN - nail, cna, hair, city, elderly, assistant,...
CDL A Lease Purchase Drivers
Tell City, IN - city, pet, trucking, family, rider, operators,...