SLP / Speech-Language Pathologist – Tell City, IN
We a have a new job opening for an experienced SLP in Tell City, Indiana with the premier provider of rehabilitation services in the area. You will join a dedicated staff of professionals who are committed to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner.
Speech Language Pathologist Responsibilities include:
• Evaluating and treating patients
• Swallow Evals
• Documenting progress toward identified objectives
• Patient screenings
• Attending facility meetings as needed
Speech Language Pathologist Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive compensation commensurate with professional experience
• Medical, dental, AND vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Short Term / Long Term Disability insurance option
• Generous PTO accrual rate
• Excellent Continuing education reimbursement rate
• License fee reimbursement
Please call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535 for more information, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779. We look forward to hearing from you.
Speech Therapist (ST)
IN - speech, pathologist, therapist, language,...
RN Travel Nurse
Tell City, IN - city, nurse, graduate, staff, r.n., order, school,...
Therapist / Speech Language Pathologist in Traveler, Indiana
Jasper, IN - speech, pathologist, therapist, language, slp,...
RN Travel Nurse
Lincoln City, IN - lincoln, city, health, school, staff, graduate,...
Company Flatbed Truck Driver - CDL-A
Tell City, IN - city, cdl, truck, power, lease, purchase, drivers,...
Director, Digital Creative -maurices
Tell City, IN - stylist, city, digital, computer, creative...
Quality Assurance Technician
IN - animal, executive, pharmaceutical, assurance,...