SLP / Speech-Language Pathologist – Tell City, IN
We a have a new job opening for an experienced SLP in Tell City, Indiana with the premier provider of rehabilitation services in the area. You will join a dedicated staff of professionals who are committed to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive, and caring manner.
Speech Language Pathologist Responsibilities include:
• Evaluating and treating patients
• Swallow Evals
• Documenting progress toward identified objectives
• Patient screenings
• Attending facility meetings as needed
Speech Language Pathologist Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive compensation commensurate with professional experience
• Medical, dental, AND vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Short Term / Long Term Disability insurance option
• Generous PTO accrual rate
• Excellent Continuing education reimbursement rate
• License fee reimbursement
Please call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535 for more information, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779. We look forward to hearing from you.
Speech Pathologist in IN
IN - speech, pathologist, district, therapist, teachers,...
Tell City, IN - city, it, person, control, give, general, crew,...
Tell City, IN - city, shift, manager, shift manager, safety,...
Strategic Account Executive- Texas based
IN - executive, pipeline, sales, salesforce,...
Retail Sales Account Manager Trainee
IN - account, executive, growth, account executive,...
Speech Pathologist in KY
Owensboro, KY - speech, pathologist, clinical, six, language, slp,...
CDL / A Company Truck Drivers
Tell City, IN - truck, city, material, driver, cdl, recruiter,...