CoRA Associate/ Coordinator
• Facilitates meetings for the promotional review process that includes medical, legal, regulatory and marketing
• Continuously evaluates, benchmarks and recommends process updates to adapt to a changing environment and to optimize efficiencies
• Develops and maintains the promotional material process and system knowledge (ZINC) (e.g., routing, approval and production of marketing resources)
• Maintains knowledge of internal guidelines (e.g., corporate branding, corporate and commercial operations compliance, promotional material development guidelines)
• Build strong, collaborative relationships cross-functionally across the organization to ensure alignment on strategy and messaging within the scope of projects.
• Maintains ongoing communication with clients/vendors to ensure that project timelines, budget deliverables and project changes are aligned with expectations and business needs
• Manages expiration reports for specific brands
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication or Advertising or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 1 years pharmaceutical and/or biotech experience in project management, marketing or sales operations, ad agency/print productions
• Strong vendor management experience.
• Proven ability to build & manage internal working relationships & work cross functionally.
• Excellent communication skills and proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and capacity to manage projects to completion.
• Ability to articulate clearly and conduct verbal presentations with large and small audiences.
• Highly self-motivated and organized, with keen attention to detail.
• Knowledge off OPDP submission Process a plus.
Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Review Process - The medical, legal, and regulatory review process and facilitation experience
Experience in Promotional review process from Pharmaceutical of agency side
Medical Regulatory / Regulatory Medical Writer
Woodcliff Lake, NJ - writer, pharma, investigator, phd, regulatory...
Chestnut Ridge, NY - pharmacy, key account, sigma, lean, calibration,...
Key Account Manager
Chestnut Ridge, NY - key account, pharmacy, lean manufacturing, lean,...
Senior Associate/Manager, Regulatory Affairs
Chestnut Ridge, NY - patent, fda, labeling, manufacturing, batch,...
Operator, Granulation Second Shift
Chestnut Ridge, NY - coating, operator, batch, manufacturing, milling,...
Paramus, NJ - logistics, coordinator, outbound, side, carrier,...
Patient Care Coordinator - Maria Fareri Children's Hospital
Valhalla, NY - coordinator, health information, staffing, medical,...