CoRA Associate/ Coordinator
• Facilitates meetings for the promotional review process that includes medical, legal, regulatory and marketing
• Continuously evaluates, benchmarks and recommends process updates to adapt to a changing environment and to optimize efficiencies
• Develops and maintains the promotional material process and system knowledge (ZINC) (e.g., routing, approval and production of marketing resources)
• Maintains knowledge of internal guidelines (e.g., corporate branding, corporate and commercial operations compliance, promotional material development guidelines)
• Build strong, collaborative relationships cross-functionally across the organization to ensure alignment on strategy and messaging within the scope of projects.
• Maintains ongoing communication with clients/vendors to ensure that project timelines, budget deliverables and project changes are aligned with expectations and business needs
• Manages expiration reports for specific brands
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication or Advertising or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 1 years pharmaceutical and/or biotech experience in project management, marketing or sales operations, ad agency/print productions
• Strong vendor management experience.
• Proven ability to build & manage internal working relationships & work cross functionally.
• Excellent communication skills and proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and capacity to manage projects to completion.
• Ability to articulate clearly and conduct verbal presentations with large and small audiences.
• Highly self-motivated and organized, with keen attention to detail.
• Knowledge off OPDP submission Process a plus.
Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Review Process - The medical, legal, and regulatory review process and facilitation experience
Experience in Promotional review process from Pharmaceutical of agency side
Chestnut Ridge, NY - key account, lean manufacturing, accounts, sigma,...
Woodcliff Lake, NJ - pharmaceutical, wholesaler, receivable,...
Medical Follow-Up Appeals Representative
Saddle River, NJ - biller, medical, productions, professional, self,...
New Distribution Coordinator
Montvale, NJ - distribution, coatings, sap, processing,...
Creative Services Production Coordinator
Suffern, NY - graphic, graphic design, print, coordinator, media,...
Allendale, NJ - project coordinator, abap, sharepoint, release,...
Helper Coordinator (1st shift, part time)
Poughkeepsie, NY - helper, helpers, coordinator, warehouse, inbound,...