Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360 search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a hedge fund seeking a Quantitative Strategist.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
• Responsible for developing systematic strategies across liquid futures and FX derivatives
• Creating trend following and multi speed momentum trading strategies (mid to low frequency, rather than intraday)
• Back testing ideas and strategies and updating models
• Work closely with development team and Portfolio Managers
• Role reports to Head of Research
Key Qualifications / Experience
• 5+ years’ experience in a hedge fund, proprietary trading firm or CTA
• Prior experience developing quantitative trading strategies for liquid futures markets
• MSc or PhD in a quantitative field, such as Financial Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
• Proficient in C++, Python and/or MatLab
• Based in Connecticut (Happy to relocate)
Keywords: quant, quantitative, analyst, research analyst, Quantitative strategist, research scientist, derivatives, FX, foreign exchange, futures, commodities, currency, systematic, algorithmic, machine learnings, c, C++, python, matlab, mid frequency, low frequency, Proprietary, alpha, momentum trading, trendfollowing, trend following, New York, Connecticut, USA, United States, RS0459A
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.
Bunker Trader, Stamford
Stamford, CT - marine, trader, commodity, commodities, trading,...
Aluminum Foundry Alloy Sales Manager, Stamford (Connecticut)
Stamford, CT - aluminum, foundry, commodity, casting, extrusion,...
Global Vendor Compliance Specialist
Norwalk, CT - packaging, commodities, procurement, inspection,...
Commodity Business Analyst
Stratford, CT - commodity, aerospace, chain, procurement,...
Senior C++ Developer - Commodities Group at Prestigious Hedge Fund
Greenwich, CT - commodities, c++, gas, developer, library, pl, oil,...
Logistics Associate - Traffic/Operations/Distribution
Stamford, CT - commodity, trading, commodities, treasury,...
GIS Data Scientist
Norwalk, CT - gis, scientist, embedded, tableau, analytics,...