The Social Empowerment Center is a mental health and social service agency providing services to families in Northeast Georgia. SEC provides CORE (medicaid) and contract services via DFCS and DJJ.
SEC is currently hiring Therapists in the following counties: Banks, Barrow, Clarke, Franklin, Hall, Jackson, Stephens and Walton.
Interested individuals must meet the following qualifications and be approved to work after a background check.
Therapist will provide individual and family counseling within the home setting or office.
• LPC, LCSW, MSW, LAPC, MA with licensure eligibility.
• Minimum of 6 months experience working with children and adolescents with behavioral and mental health disorders.
• Applicant must have their own vehicle to use for work purposes.
• Since most clients are seen in the home, applicant must be willing to travel throughout the county they reside in.
• Applicant must be willing to work after school hours and some evenings and weekends.
• Prefer 6 months experience with a Georgia CORE or IFI provider.
• Experience with writing progress notes in the BIRP format.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus.
Application Deadline: Until position is filled.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on resume’ status by phone or email. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.