It’s more than just lip service when we say we live to deliver. We are one of the World’s Most Admired Companies because of our commitment to service, people and communities which have helped propel our business to success.
We are growing our business in the Philippines and encourage you to apply to join our team!
WHY JOIN US?
We offer career opportunities and comprehensive training to the right candidates. Examples of our benefits for employees currently include group medical insurance for them and their families, life and accident insurance, dental benefit coverage, meal allowance and education assistance.
As a Senior/System Analyst, you will be expected to provide business process leadership in the development of requirements for various e-commerce/internet solutions. You are also expected to provide information technology and integrated solution in logistics and transportation management consulting services to external customers and internal users with the objective of maintaining the profitability & cost-effectiveness of value chain services. You should ensure compliance of standards and resource requirements as well as managing system releases and users/customers training.
• Degree or the equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics
• Engineering, MIS, Engineering or related discipline
• Five years of related professional experience in information/logistics systems, electronic commerce and warehouse/supply chain management, of which, at least two years of related experience in business development, solution consulting environment
• Understanding of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and/or manufacturing resource planning/supply chain management (SCM) systems and solutions
• Knowledge of physical and information processes in Manufacturing, Logistics or Transportation
• Strong analytical skills on business requirements, business process re-engineering, application design, problems identification and solution optimization
• Demonstrated creative ability in development of technical solutions
• Excellent in trouble shooting and actively initiate resolutions and recommendations
• Passionate to respond and solve customer issues promptly
• Strong communication skills to provide trainings, transfer knowledge and experience to customers and work groups
• Fluency in English and Chinese languages, both verbal and written (required for Senior Business Analyst)
Applicants must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig
This is for direct hire and regular employment.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-in applicants are welcome!
Visit us at Basement 1, LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Ave.,
Makati City (beside Smart Tower and across Standard Chartered Bank)
Bring 2 copies of your resume and a valid ID.
Look for CATHY
40 Warehouse men for PASIG
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, warehouse, vocational, only, willing,...
Warehouse Staff for Logistics Pasig Area
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, forklift, warehouse, ph...
IT Project/Program Manager (FedEx) - Taguig
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - tower, ncr, project, fedex, pmp, taguig,...
Senior Java Developers/Java Developers (FedEx) - Taguig
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - tower, ncr, java, fedex, systems analyst, pl,...
Program Manager for Control Tower (Logistics/Freight Forwarding)
Philippines, Pasay, NCR - tower, ncr, forwarding, control, program manager,...
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr...
Warehouse Staff - Pasig City
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, city, warehouse, warehouse staff, ph...