My client is a custom injection molding and plastics manufacturing company.
• End-to-end project management responsibility from defining customer requirements thru to a successful hand-off to the operations team.
• Provide design and design for injection molding support to current and potential customers.
• Manage new mold builds and mold modifications.
• Manage incoming molds and their production process validation.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum of 7 years of product design / engineering experience.
• Superior proficiency with SolidWorks 3D CAD software to execute design of parts and assemblies.
• Ability to use mechanical inspection equipment with attention to detail.
•Initiative and ability to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
•Experience with client relationship building.
• Injection molded plastics experience, including IQ/OQ/PQ validation
•SolidWorks certification, Certified SolidWorks Expert (CSWE) or Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP).
•Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
•Knowledge of statistical techniques and their application to manufacturing. Work experience with Minitab or other statistics software.
Title: Mechanical Engineer
Plainview, NY - solidworks, mechanical engineer, cabinet, engineer...
Electro-Mechanical Engineer / Designer
Norwalk, CT - mechanical engineer, electro, designer, mechanical,...
Mechanical Engineer - Machine Design - NY
Valley Stream, NY - solidworks, mechanical engineer, mechanical design,...
Customer Service Representative
Hauppauge, NY - customer, service, customer service, hiring, phone,...
HVAC MANAGER & ASSISTANT INSTALLATION MANAGER
Bohemia, NY - hvac, assistant, mechanical, manager, corp,...
Field Representative III
Melville, NY - calibration, chemical, remote, mechanical,...
Mechanical Engineer -
New York, NY - mechanical engineer, mechanical, autocad, engineer,...