Position: Japanese Senior Manager
Salary: Negotiable (can meet your expectation)
Location: Metro Manila
Schedule: Shifting Schedule
Native or Non Native Japanese
Fluent in Japanese, speaking reading and writing the language
Has at least 5 years of Managerial and Operations management experience (preferred)
Handled at least 500 FTEs in any industry (preferred)
Willing to be assigned in Metro Manila sites
• Empower resources to work and agrees on deliverables, budget, schedule, dependencies, service levels, other required operating metrics and scope
• Manage resources to achieve these assignments
• Track and create/provide team status using standard templates and actively participate in appropriate internal and external status meetings
• Maintain team's work plan and/or annual plan (e.g. resource assignment changes, schedule changes, completion status etc.)
• Approve team members’ time sheets, identify source of any variances and drive plans to correct the same
• Identify and manage issues and risks and act as an escalation point within the team
Send your resume now and we will find the right job for you!
Philippines, Makati, NCR - japanese, ncr, native, operations management,...
Japanese Language Trainer (Native Japanese)
Philippines, Makati, NCR - japanese, ncr, trainer, secretary, drafting,...
Japanese CSR Bilingual
Philippines, Makati, NCR - japanese, bpo, ncr, csr, native,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - japanese, ncr, sap, native, receivable, accounting,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - japanese, ncr, desk, service desk, german,...
Japanese Speaking Manager
Philippines, Mandaluyong, NCR - japanese, ncr, speaking, native, mandaluyong,...
Japanese Manager (Metro Manila)
Philippines, Makati, NCR - japanese, bpo, ncr, native, operations management,...