Santa Clara, CA *5050
Seeking a position as a Data Analyst where I can utilize my background and skills to contribute to the overall success of a company.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Process improvement: Systems expertise and manual data mapping
• Training and mentorship on system tools, data quality and management
• Issue resolution expertise: Successful handling/management of high-level case escalation
• Liaison for Cisco Partner Database
• Redesigned web sites for improved aesthetic appeal and value.
• Created logo and advertising for a wrought iron company.
• Independently sorted and reviewed several years worth of hard copy documents, transferred into soft copy format, and uploaded into a company wide database.
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Image Ready
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe InDesign • Macromedia Flash
• Oracle Client
• Microsoft Office 2007
CISCO SYSTEMS - SAN JOSE, CA FEBRUARY 2010 - AUGUST 2010
DATA ANALYST/DATA MAPPER
Hired to conduct Data Analysis within Cisco’s Customer Registry Group (Customer Registry Operations Team)
Reviewed and corrected customer data for accuracy/data integrity. Researched legal structures of companies and organizations in order to properly map customer data from 45+ source systems into a central, consolidated, company-wide customer database, using the Operation Data Management (ODM – Oracle based tool). Met/exceeded daily and weekly metrics goals. Liaised with and resolved issues from other departments.
Reviewed and performed quality control audits weekly on the work of peers within the group. Worked on special projects as needed. Point of contact for clients requesting changes to CR data. Organized and helped implemented changes to company hierarchies of customers.
Worked with Alliance Team to resolve issues and escalations from sales teams. Worked on projects as needed.
• Process improvement: Systems expertise, manual data-mapping
• Training and mentorship of new hires/junior analysts on system tools (ODM, BE Assignment Tool, Partner Self Service Tool), daily data mapping – data quality & management
• Issue resolution expertise: successful handling/management of high-level case escalations
• Coordinate with other team members to identify, and best utilize and allocate available resources
• Working on a team with high visibility, that has company wide impact in relation to bookings and revenue.
MCA - SANTA CLARA OCTOBER 2005 - NOVEMBER 2005
ASSISTANT TO OPERATIONAL MANAGER
• Assisted the manager in all daily operations of the facility.
• Answered phones and directed calls to the appropriate person
• Maintained office files and records
• Responded to inquiries regarding events and use of facilities
• Responsible for the procurement of supplies
• Oversaw the daily duties of the custodial staff (e.g., schedules, assignments)
MODIS, INC. - SAN JOSE, CA MAY 2003 - JULY 2004
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
Tasked with transferring hard copy documents, such as client agreements and resumes, to soft copy format, in addition to monitoring the general Modis email box and uploading qualified resumes into the company database.
• Sorted and reviewed hard copy documents to determine their level of importance
• Scanned and uploaded documents to relevant client profiles
• Created new candidate profiles
A&E ARTE DI FERRO (artediferro.com) JUNE 2006 - PRESENT
WEB DESIGNER / WEBMASTER
• Worked with the client to come up with the website concept.
• Developed and designed web interface, layout and site graphics.
• Created graphics including icons and logos.
• Maintained and updated website per customer request.
Fluent in: Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian.
A.A., Graphic & Interactive Design - 2006
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
Certificate of Proficiency, Graphic and Interactive Design - 2006
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
Houston, TX - lte, 3g, rf, gsm, edge, voice, fi, engineer,...
LPN/ charge nurse - RN school - recently completed
Pompano Beach, FL - nurse, charge, care, md, home, staff nurse, l.p.n.,...
Quality Assurance Software
Australia, ACT - surveyor, au, quantity, supply, water...
Saraland, AL - painter, coatings, foreman, fuel, nuclear, craft,...
Export / Import- International Logistics Senior Coordinator
Irving, TX - import, ocean, export, trucking, customs, freight,...
Project Manager Engineer
Bellevue, WA - reliability, emc, testing, product, corporate,...