**** **** *****, ********* ** *****
Phone: 330-***-**** Cell: 330-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
An administrative position utilizing my strengths in organization, oral and written communication, attention to detail, and customer service to contribute to the progress of a dynamic organization.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
• Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone, email, and facsimile communications and office systems such as photocopiers and scanners.
• Computer software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Lotus 123, Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
• Office operations and procedures: word processing and typing, spreadsheet design and preparations, PowerPoint presentation design and preparation, supply management, telephone answering, sorting and filing.
Express Systems & Parts Network 2010-2010
• Receptionist and Customer Service.
• Created the Daily Sales Report for the Sales Representatives using Quickbooks.
• Took minutes of the Manager’s Meetings and then prepared them in Word.
• Maintained the Inventory for the Parts and Equipment.
• Prepared the brochures to go to tradeshows and to mail out to customers.
• Prepared ads for them to go into print and electronic publications.
The Roland Group, Independent Sales Representative 2004-2010
Administrative Sales Assistant
• Assists the Roland Group President by managing, organizing, scheduling, and maintaining corporate information.
• Manages corporate databases of client contact information.
• Prepares spreadsheets and presentations.
• Handles customer service for the Roland Group clients including communications and travel arrangements.
• Maintains paper and electronic files.
• Prepares large-scale corporate mailings via direct mail, facsimile and/or email.
Lawrence Victoria Insurance 2008-2009
Data Entry Specialist
• Track loans for the banks that we service.
• Customer service.
• Handled all incoming calls, routing and taking messages.
Serpentini Chevorlet, Car Dealership 2002-2003
• Provided administrative support for the salespeople.
• Provide customer service and assistance to the service desk.
• Handled all incoming calls, routing and taking messages, ordered supplies, and handled incoming inventory of new cars.
Euclid High School, Euclid OH
Cleveland Institute of Dental & Medical Assistants Medical Secretary Certificate
Similar ResumesCustomer Service Administrative Assistant Sales
Atlanta, GA - answer, philips, fan, mack, multilingual, follow,...Customer Service Sales Associate
Vacaville, CA - vacaville, purchases, service sales,...Medical Administrative Assistant Office Billing
Augusta, GA - outage, cm, sewing, rep, augusta, nuclear,...Pro Cashier with Home Depot/4 years
Arlington, VA - ophthalmology, caller, burr, medical receptionist,...Customer Service Sales New York Experience Assistant
Brooklyn, NY - salesperson, robots, robot, concert, teller, auto,...Semiconductor Process Engineer
Lowell, MA - process engineer, engineer, semiconductor, ma, cc,...Sr Network VOIP Engineer
new York, NY - engineer, architect, cisco, ios, gary,...Medical Technologist Assistant Registered Experience
Philippines, batangas, CALABARZON - lipa, calabarzon, batangas, solo, sitter, ng,...High School Management Business Service Center
Philippines, Olongapo City, Central Luzon - management business, movement, sergio, montessori,...