Michelle Marie Leake
I am a friendly, dedicated individual who has the ambition to succeed in any given environment. Although most of my experience is in customer relations and customer service, i love to learn, and I'm always looking for a new challenge. I am a team player however I can work just as effectively on my own. I'm not just looking for a job but a career.
Thomas Dale High School Chester, VA High School Diploma (1997 - 2000 )
GPA:3.0 Certificate from Capitol One from their call center. Experience with Quick books, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Power point, Classes in accounting and finance;
Givens Moving Company, Administrative Assistant
(March. 2006 - October. 2007)
• Responsible for accounts payable
• Answering phones and scheduling appointments
• Responsible for making reservations for employees on all out of town move jobs.
• Responsible for making sure all trucks are rented and ready for pick up on time
• Also all clerical duties such as filing, writing invoices, keeping office stocked of supplies, and any and all tasks in which were asked of me.
Candybar, Night Shift Manager
(February. 2004 - January. 2006)
• Scheduling of all night shift employees • Answer phones • Greet customers • Stock all inventory • Close out cash register • Responsible for depositing all money at the end of the shift • Accounts receivable and payable
BMI Enterprise, Administrative
(August. 2002 - January. 2004)
• Answering multi phone line • Scheduling appointments • Responsible for all accounts payable • Quick books, Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel •
Responsible for all labeling and filing
Hooters Restaurant, Waitress
(November. 1999 - July. 2002)
• Greeting customers, taking orders • Bartender • Stocking beer, counting inventory • Cashing out cash register • Also attended many
promotional events in which my duties were, • catering to all customers at various events • serving food and beverages • taking pictures •
maintaining a "hooter's" image at all times, even when I wasn't at work.
» I am currently taking some extra computer courses online, in hope to keep up with the new programs and new software.
Richmond, Va 804-***-****
Chesterfield, Va 804-***-****
Richmond, Va 804-***-****
High School Office
Richmond, VA - undergraduate, office, transfer, plan, students,...
Customer Service Quality Assurance
Chesterfield County, VA - selling, copy, agents, students, schedule, met,...
Process Analyst, Operations Specialist, Project Coordinator, Six Sigma
Richmond, VA - ms word, sigma, visio, capital, richmond,...
Supply Chain Manager
Richmond, VA - chain, electro, supply chain, purchasing manager,...
C D L - A driver
Richmond, VA - driver, richmond, va, trucking, richmond va, star...
Help Desk Technical Support
Richmond, VA - hunter, technical support, richmond, fargo, va,...
Engineer Customer Service
Richmond, VA - engineer, field sales, linux,...