Samantha Rendon**** ***** **
Dallas, Tx. *****469-***-****
To obtain a challenging position that will enable me to utilize my experience and skills with career growth potential.
Anh Tran & Associates: Feb. 09 - Present
• Multi-tasking high volume front desk duties including: appointment scheduling, billing/payments, insurance verification & claims
• Maintaining and filing patient records.
• Prepare patients before the Dr. saw them which included checking for color blindness, eye pressure, depth perception, visual field etc.
• Instructed patients how to insert & remove contact lenses & how to care for them properly.
• Order contact lenses & supplies as needed.
• Maintain office clean at all times.
Footlocker: May 08 - Feb. 09
• Processed customer’s purchases. & exchanging or returning merchandise. making change & distributing receipts
• Responsible for counting cash drawers at the beginning & at the end of my shift
• Maintained a neat & well stocked area.
• Provided superior customer service by helping them
choose the right type of footwear according to their needs & wants.
• Sold shoe cleaners & socks to keep our daily goal up.
• Helped with inventory when the time came around
• Answered phone calls to provide answers to any of our customers’ questions.
• Did other duties as assigned
Abercrombie Kids: May 07 - July 08
• Was assigned a room/section of the store weather it be girls or boys
• Maintain that area nice & neat for the customers.
• Greeted customers & helped them with their clothing needs
• Operated the register, handled money performed standard check out procedures.
• Helped set up visual displays & helped bring out new merchandise onto the floor
-W.T White High school: Dallas, Tx
Graduated May 2008
-Brookhaven Community College: Farmers Branch, Tx
Aug 08 - Dec 09
Worked on obtaining an Associate’s Degree
-Collin County Community College
Jan 10 - Present
Working on obtaining an Associate’s Degree in education or science.