Kelly Gillen***** ******* ****
Willowick, Ohio 44095(440) ***-****
My goal is to obtain a full time position in a fast paced environment.
Expertise and Abilities
• Over seven years’ experience in customer service, both on phone and in person.
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Strong background in operations, merchandising, customer service, training, inventory control shipping/receiving
• Works well in a multitasking working environment.
Customer Care Specialist
Fox International Ltd. Inc., Beachwood, Ohio
• Working on Coby Electronics Technical Support Line
• Providing troubleshooting and warranty information for customer’s electronics
• Call center environment- averaging 50+ calls a day
hhgregg, Mentor, Ohio
• Held several positions during tenure, including Digital Center Sales, Operations Lead, Home Theater Sales Associate and Customer Service Merchandiser
• Handed scheduling and overseeing of Support Staff, daily bank deposits, check and oversight of unloading of replenishment trucks, transfer of products between warehouses, personal company email to communicate, completing and filing daily reports.
• Helped keep store shrink to a minimum, using daily inventory counts.
• Dealing with customer complaints and issues while enforcing company policy, unlocking of secure products (such as computers, cameras, camcorders)
• Cashiering duties such as customer purchases, returns, exchanges, pick ups and logging returns.
• Answering and directing phone calls using a multi-line system.
• Training of new associates on POS system, company policies and procedures
• Selling products, accessories and services to customers while maintaining profit and margin.
• Cash handling while maintaining necessary levels of accuracy.
Champ’s Sports, Mentor, Ohio
• Consistently had solid sales numbers.
• Sold footwear, apparel and accessories to a wide customer base.
• Basic housekeeping duties.
• Getting product floor ready by adhering ink tags, size stickers and folding product.
• Routinely took on extra duties that were not assigned.
Target, Mentor, Ohio
• Seasonal cashier position
• Answering customer’s questions
• Packing customer’s items
• Stocking shelves
• Assisting in other departments as needed.
• Ringing up customer’s purchases and processing payment.
RGIS Inventory, Mayfield Village, Ohio
• Performed piece count and financial inventories depending on location.
• Scanned at a high speed, while keeping up a high accuracy.
Sears Roebuck & Company, Mentor, Ohio
11/2004 – 07/2008
• Cashiering duties including customer purchases, returns, and exchanges.
• Keeping a neat work area.
• Covering breaks and replenished cashier booths throughout store.
• Kept sales floor organized by hanging, and folding clothes.
• Worked at the Defiance, Ohio location as both a Cashier and as part of the marketing team.
• Set up weekly sales ad, marked down clearance items
06/2008-12/2008 Lakeland Community College, Kirtland, Ohio
• Majored in Corrections
08/2006-12/2007 Defiance College, Defiance, Ohio
• Majored in Criminal Justice with a minor in Psychology
• Member of Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority (Eta Iota Chapter) and Inter-Greek Council
08/2002-06/2006 North High School, Eastlake, Ohio
• Graduated with a college-prep diploma
• Member of the Junior Varsity Soccer Team, 2002 Season
• Worked as a library and office page
MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Works, Microsoft OS, Mac OS, HTML/CSS Coding, Customer Service, Call Center and Retail Experience (including management), Typing speed 60 WPM
Available upon request.