Kwasi O Addow** ******* **** **** #***
Worcester, MA 01605
Building service technician looking for a position in any maintenance facility that will enable me utilize my past experiences and technical skills.
• Planned work and routine maintenance of facility per direction of supervisor including but not limited to; general cleaning, restroom sanitation, floor refinishing, carpet shampooing, and furniture moving and set up.
• Utilized a variety of power and hand cleaning equipment.
• Knowledgeable in use of various industrial-strength chemicals, disinfectants, acids, solvents and degreasers in connection with job assignments; familiar with chemical handling and spill control procedures.
• Maintained and cleaned restrooms following all sanitization procedures.
• Mixed water and detergents to create proper cleaning solutions for project assuring compliance with environmental issues to assure site compliance.
• Practiced all clean room principles and techniques, contamination prevention and clean room sanitization dictated by GMP’s and SOP’s to assure product integrity.
• Interacted with production to assure all rejected product is removed and properly disposed.
• Emptied trash and assured that all non-hazardous wastes were disposed of properly.
• Knowledge of PPE, SHE, SOP, and GMP procedures-standards required; safety conscious at all times.
• Notified building services management of the need for internal building repair.
• Monitored building safety and security by keeping doors locked and checking for hazards.
• Passes basic computer skills as required.
ABM Janitorial Services Westborough, MA Building Service Technician 2010-2011
AstraZenca Pharmacuticals LLC Westborough, MA
Building Service Technician 2001-2009
Education and Training
Accra Boys School Accra, Ghana
High School Graduate West Africa