High-powered, enthusiastic, and tenacious professional powered with more than nine years of Sales, Marketing and Business Development. Possess outstanding reputation in leading extremely productive and motivated teams while utilizing out-of-the-box approaches directing company toward fulfillment of its vision to success. Show keen expertise in formulating and implementing innovative marketing strategies and plans to increase sales and expand customer base. Accustomed to working and relating to customers of diverse cultures to address their needs and provide utmost satisfaction. Proven ability to multitask in competitive, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Business Management and Operations
- Sales Action Plans and Forecasting
- Special Events Coordination
- Promotional Programs and Campaigns
- Competitive Market and Brand Positioning
- Outstanding Customer Service and Relations
- Leadership, Training, and Team Building
- Presentation, Negotiation, and Closing Expertise
- Problem Resolution and Decision Making
- Budget Management and Financial Reporting
- Organized with Strong Analytical Abilities
- Articulate Oral and Written Communication
FORD MOTOR COMPANY - CHANTILLY, VA: OCT 2003–PRESENT
Regional Operations Specialist–Sales and Marketing Division Aug 2007-Present
Provide expert oversight, advice, and guidance to a team consisting of seven District Managers and two schedulers in areas of key business drivers, sales, marketing, budget, and brand development. Conceptualize and develop effective strategies and tactics for sales and marketing of the Ford and Lincoln Mercury brands for positioning in the marketplace. Orchestrate business plan and grass root meetings as well as set objectives for 145 dealerships within the market area. Address and resolve performance issues and/or recognition among mid-Atlantic Region dealerships. Perform sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products while analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends in the region. Work collaboratively with district managers and gather monthly sales close and weekend business data to measure sales and profitability accurately. Organize wholesale review meetings with DMs prior to wholesale on a monthly basis. Promote special recognition/contests to district managers monthly to add motivation in achieving 100% plus accomplishment of sales guide.
- Successfully achieved retail sales and market share objectives for the mid-Atlantic market
- Primarily held responsible for obtaining continuous success in the following:
> Ranked #2 out of 17 regions by obtaining combined FLM retail share objective of 11.4%
> Ranked #2 by achieving 100% combined car and truck wholesale objective for Ford and LM which equates to $1.8 billion in revenue for the company
> Ranked #1 by attaining 108% in YTD sales target
> Ranked #1 by reducing aged inventory to 19% against an objective of 25% within six months
> Ranked #3 by reaching 100% regional variable profit target through sales and marketing initiatives
> Ranked #3 by surpassing overall sales satisfaction from 80% to 88% of the Ford brand
- Played a vital role in elevating dealer profits by 23% against CY 2007 through market representative actions
Marketing Manager–Sales and Marketing Division Oct 2006-Aug 2007
Directed and coordinated all areas of brand sponsorship throughout Virginia, District of Columbia, and Maryland. Mediated with regional manager for incentive planning and originated monthly and ongoing action plans to address market place fluctuations and business needs. Evaluated and approved dealer web sites to stay abreast with the most current marketing campaigns and incentives from a regional and national perspective. Planned and prepared all aspects of the Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Virginia Beach and Richmond auto shows. Regularly convened with advertising agencies and auto dealers to develop effective advertising strategies and create marketing materials for magazines, newspapers, and event flyers. Administered budget activities for regional merchandising and dealer contest to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Created favorable product awareness through advertising and extensive sales training and launched new vehicles in the region
- Boosted up Internet closing rates and lead response times by promoting online interactive media initiative to dealer network
- Composed an electronic monthly regional newsletter highlighting sales, advertising, incentives, and Ford and Lincoln Mercury marketing news
- Designed innovative regional contests and assumed responsibility in creating the contest, ordering “teasers” and writing creative announcements
- Arranged award trips and events for employees and dealers including trips to Bermuda, New York, Doral Golf Outings, and several golf “skins” games
District Manager–Sales and Marketing Division Oct 2004-Oct 2006
Displayed unsurpassed leadership, vision, and expertise in sales and marketing for the Washington, DC Ford and Lincoln Mercury Dealerships, which sold 12,633 vehicles in 2006 for approximately $350 million in sales for Ford Motor Company. Built and cultivated long term quality relationships with 28 of the largest Ford and Lincoln Mercury dealerships in the District of Columbia market.
- Greatly surpassed target in every marketing sales objective in 2005
- Recipient of “District Manager of the Month” award seven times in 2006
- Positioned as #1 out of 10 districts for YOY growth on sales objectives in 2006
- Placed in Top 2 in the Washington Region for monthly wholesales 10 out of 12 times in 2006
- Keynoted for exemplary performance in FMC Mid-Atlantic Performance Review in 2006
- Augmented Fusion sales by 14% in Northern Virginia and Washington, DC by developing several market moving C&I programs in September 2006
- Ranked #1 in the FMC Mid-Atlantic Region for Internet initiatives, lead response time, and close rates
- Formulated a 15-week program to increase Suggested Retail Order efficiency for the Washington dealers
- Masterfully led a regional sales consultant training event for the Fusion and Explorer launches
- Recognized as one of only five District Managers nationally with outstanding performance in 2006
- Grew market close rates by approximately 3.2% within three months by creating e-commerce strategies and initiatives
Franchise Development Manager–Sales and Marketing Division Oct 2003-Oct 2004
Led market representation strategy and executed annual Business Plan for facility modernizations, franchise agreement compliance issues, and franchise terminations / appointments. Directed all franchise-related actions, including: legal contracts, court hearings, market research studies, profitability analyses, grand opening events, and facility modernizations. Established positive relationships with franchisees by providing leadership, business analysis, business development opportunities, training, and motivation.
- Played a vital role in selling to franchisees, driving sales programs, increasing profits, and overall business guidance
- Monitored 72 dealerships monthly to identify areas of opportunity and sent out cure notices where appropriate
- Facilitated 12 buy / sell franchise agreements between potential Dealers and Ford Motor Company
FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPANY - BOSTON, MA
Dealer Account Manager / Dealer Services Analyst–Finance Jul 2000-Oct 2003
Evaluated retail and commercial credit applications to improve business operation efficiency. Communicated new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to dealers. Fostered a positive working attitude to dealership personnel to promote team unity toward achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
- Compiled and maintained dealership credit files for single, multipoint, and dealer groups for presentation to approval authority
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI: 1994-1999
Manager Human Resource
Ashburn, VA - combined, vision, recruitment, resource,...
Herndon, VA - investments, oct, investment, executives,...
Administrative Assistant High School
Reston, VA - oct, sharepoint, sept, afb, mae, customer support,...
Sales High School
Colorado Springs, CO - recruiting, dealership, oct, combined, recruiter,...
Tampa, FL - dealership, vehicles, sales, sales associate,...
Ashburn, VA - gwalior, self, relationship, ltd, summer training,...
Warrenton, VA - segment, dealership, vehicles, dave, service,...