*** ***** ****** *** #*** Fremont CA 94536 | Ph.: (408) *** **** | email@example.com
To obtain a Full Time Position as a Business Analyst within a company that enables to strengthen the skills acquired during my Course work and where I can use my engineering and management skills for the benefit of the organization.
M.S Engineering Management (Dec 2011) GPA: 3.306/4.000
Syracuse University New York
B.E Computer Technology (May 2009)
Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj University (RTMNU), Nagpur, India
Principles of Management Science ,Supply Chain Management Systems, Database Management Systems, Engineering Economics and technology valuation, Statistics for Engineers ,Project Management, Product and Quality Engineering, Model and Metrics/Software Engineering, Managing Product Development, Materials and Processes in Manufacturing.
Programming Languages: C, C++,SQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/others
Microsoft Tools: MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Power point.
Others: ERP(SAP),@Risk, Crystal Ball Simulation, GaBi(LCA software), Minitab.
• Excellent skills in Requirement gathering, System analysis, Furnishing Business Requirements and Functional Requirements.
• Familiar with business requirements documents (BRD), defining project plans, writing system requirements specifications, and delivering project/status reports.
• Excellent Analysis, technical Writing, Documentation, oral communication skills with a results-oriented attitude. Flair in easy presentation of complex concepts.
• Possess reasonable understanding of different relational databases, writing simple SQL queries, creating tables, and generating reports.
• Proactive team player with demonstrated problem solving and analytical reasoning abilities.
• Familiar with MS Project to manage schedules, deadlines, resources, collaborate with different teams, and analyze project information.
• Lead and worked with teams, during the coursework, to examine and solve business problems by accurately analyzing the needs and improve quality.
• Excellent leadership qualities. Also worked as a supervisor for SU food Services for one year.
• Gaylord Library Products (Aug 2011-Dec 2011)
Working in a team we developed an innovative product idea “Wireless Charging Station” for Gaylord Company. Made extensive use of Stage Gate process and did Market analysis, technical feasibility and financial analysis for further product development.
• Energy Use and sustainability associated with airport Operations and Infrastructure (July2011-Aug 2011)
Made a full report analyzing energy use in terminal and non-terminal operations of a middle sized airport and analyze alternative sustainable solutions for energy use.
• Minitab (March 2011-April 2011)
Used Quality tools like Design of Experiments, Acceptance Sampling Plan, OC functions, SPC analysis, Reliability Models, Reliability Tools, Gage R&R analysis for data analysis.
• Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Quality Project (Jan 2011-March 2011)
Used different quality tools like Cost of Poor Quality, Quality Assessment, Value Stream Mapping, Quality Audits, Quality Function Deployment and done DMAIC(Six Sigma) analysis for the different factors those caused quality problems
• AIRBUS A380 Project Failures (Sep 2010-Dec 2010)
Made a project report on the causes of project failure and found the effective solutions. Found the problems the project management team faced at Airbus and at what faces they took wrong decisions. Tried to discover the solutions for the same
• Trans-Alaska Pipeline Project (Sep 2010-Dec 2010)
Used Microsoft Project 2010 tools on Trans-Alaska Pipeline Project. Used the tools like project mapping, project tracking and work allocation.
• SAP Fitter Snack (March 2010-April 2010)
Used SAP tools for Fitter Snack Exercises on tracking inventory, generating requisition, placing purchase order, acknowledgement track, invoice and releasing finance.
• Value Stream Mapping (March 2010)
Made a VSM report on Snow removal process at Syracuse University. Found the potential stations at which they were spending more time on nonproductive activities, the problems in the current flow path of various activities. Mapped the new and time effective flow path of the process.
Similar ResumesEngineer Management Engineering Experience Construction
Canton, MI - sanders, plant design, pollution control, fired,...Software Project Manager Customer Experience Service
Katy, TX - network security, encryption, biztalk,...Customer Service High School United States Project
Pittsburg, CA - adminstrator, lim, pl, joyce, landscaping,...VP of IT/Engineering
San Ramon, CA - senior software, throughput, ercot,...technical writer
San Mateo, CA - android, ios, developer, writer, programmer,...analytical chemistry, bioanalytical chemistry
Palo Alto, CA - solid phase, doe, wet chemistry, melting,...Technician Maintenance Manager Marketing Repair
Phoenix, AZ - mowing, dishwashers, cabinets,...Developer Oracle Management Sales Development
San Francisco, CA - developer, oracle, java, sql, sas, architect, qc,...Customer Service Data Entry Office High School
Pleasanton, CA - cna, diego, san diego, entry, data entry, san,...Litigation Associate Position
Menlo Park, CA - evidence, research assistant, carmen, romania,...