Andrew LoPresti*** **** ****
Hatboro, Pennsylvania 19040215-***-****
Senior at Holy Family University in CMIS, worked at a corporate company for four years retaining four different positions: Shipping Assistant, Press Operation, Junior Graphic Designer, and in IT as a Network Support Specialist. I am highly motivated as well as skilled in the IT profession.
BOATHOUSE SPORTS, 2007-2010 Philadelphia, PA
Network Support Specialist January 2009-May 2010
• Managed forty-eight in house computers as well as twenty-eight outside sales laptops
• Helped to manage eight severs as well as client computers
• Worked primarily as Help Desk, assisted in every day computing problems as well as helped maintain the overall network system
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server, Visual Manufacturing, Microsoft Office, Symantec Endpoint Protection, etc.
• Extensive work with both software and hardware components of computer systems
• Implemented sophisticated hand scanner time clock and worked with WatchGuard systems to install modern SSL VPN hardware and software
• Familiar and proficient with both IBM based computers as well as Linux based systems.
• Diagnosed hardware and software problems and addressed compatibility issues across a Windows based network.
• Updated and maintained hardware and software for seventy-six systems.
• Provided end user support.
• Responsible for supporting an InterTel phone system.
FATHER JUDGE HIGH SCHOOL, Philadelphia, PA
• Graduated in 2007
HOLY FAMILY UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA
• Senior in Computer Management Information Systems.
• Graduation Date is May 8th, 2012.
• Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Seven
• Microsoft Windows Server 2003
• Suse and Ubuntu Linux
• Snow Leopard Linux
• Microsoft Exchange and Outlook
• Both Wired and Wireless Networking