Seeking management level opportunity with in the mobile services space where proven skills in building new revenue and customer acquisition opportunities through mobile platforms and mobile software products may contribute to innovative next level marketing and mCommerce delivery solutions. Expertise spans the following disciplines:
Digital content licensing Channel partner development Carrier relations Mobile technologies Mobile service design & process Proposal & concept writing Mobile marketing and commerce consulting
CellPoint Mobile, Miami, FL.
CellPoint Mobile’s core business is mobile application infrastructure and mobile payment solutions. Core competencies include strategic and tactical consultancy and mobile application design and development. CellPoint Mobile directly participates in the creation of standards and recommendations to the retail, financial, transport and government sectors and is co-author of the mobile best practice whitepapers, recently publicized by the National Retail Federation
Director, Integrated Mobile Marketing Solutions Aug, 2004 – present
• Ongoing communication into product strategy, roadmap and carrier value proposition to partner channel teams including Worldpay, ARS Interactive
• Work with Product Management and Denmark based teams to successfully launch new applications, services and offers in U.S.
• Drive development and execution of client campaign launches including concepts, specifications, interfacing designs and maintenance phases
• Establish and manage the company’s mobile social application initiative which includes overseeing customer relationship, marketing
the application to customers and managing the mobile merchandising
of offers and redemption practices • Consultative selling into new partner channels including business case
preparation, presentation, development and delivery pertaining to
CellPoint Mobile’s mRetail mobile application suite • Provide strategic direction to the company’s portfolio of retail and
Zorap, Inc, San Francisco, CA.
Application based service model enabling users across any online environment to watch, share and interact with music and rich media content in real-time. The technology incorporates multipoint audio and video communication, browsing and multi-media sharing capabilities
Sr. Consultant, Business & Content Development Aug, 2009 – March 2010
• Establish direction and value proposition around the flagship Club Control application with focus on enhancing online community and brand building programs
• Responsible for clearing all required music licenses and building strong business relationships across labels, networks and publishers
• Manage all Zorap distribution and channels • Analyze and draft effective and persuasive clearance permission
letters alongside communicating innovative content marketing ideas accurately to licensors
Moblyng, Inc. (formally Fliptrack) Redwood City, CA.
Leading publisher and developer of HTML5 based social games for mobile devices and social networks
VP, Music and Content, Part Co-Founder Aug, 2006 – Jan, 2009
• Played integral roll in the launch and deployment of Fliptrack’s flagship music-sync, embeddable slideshow application
• Build relationships with labels, independent artists and publishers including coordination and drafts of proposals to Fuse TV, Atlantic Records, Sony Pictures, Warner Music
• Handle clearances of third party materials and record labels including royalty administration
• Define the overall messaging, content and rotation of featured
artists/music via the Fliptrack destination site • Pitch proposed tactics in support of partner objectives to cross-functional
teams with in the organization including slideshow program implementation and marketing strategy through 3rd party online environments including Myspace, facebook, Hi-5, artist sites
• Manages timelines and deadlines and communicate status of projects to internal program team and executive leadership
• Oversee the cross-platform slideshow delivery and marketing model transition into mobile
MusicNow (an AOL Company)
Music streaming and digital download destination site
Freelance Music Programmer (Dance & Pop) Aug, 2002 – March, 2004
• Oversee artist relations with genre specific label groups, both major and independent
• Build music / record label content partnerships and cross-linking opportunities alongside MusicNow station sites
• Develop online format strategy for Dance station which doubled channel traffic with in 6 month period
• Create and manage effective station copy and newsletters as community building tactic
• Conduct periodic marketing, streaming and download analysis of station site to report into executive team and label partners
Cox Radio Networks / Party 93.1, Miami, FL.
Nations first all dance format radio station reaching over 1.5 million daily listeners throughout S. Florida
Label & Artist Relations Sept, 2001 – Aug, 2004
• Drive creation of contest/promotional/Imaging copy & themed weekend campaigns
• Managed day-to-day label relations regarding new release schedules, music meetings and artist research/air-play
• Secure music required for broadcast • Attend music presentations and actively participate in brainstorming
• Manage relationships with trade magazines and internet vendors who compose editorial about the industry & station
The Box Music Network (formally MTV2)
Interactive 24-hour all music network. The network presented the newest and most diverse selection of music on television through the use of 150 digital file servers throughout the U.S. The company was merged into the Viacom family under MTV2 in the winter of 2001
Assistant Music Director Aug, 2000 – Feb, 2001
• Develop and strengthen on-air and ad sales relationships with key label partners and affiliate music retail including: Spec’s Music, Rap-a- Lot Records, Rawkus Records, IDJ, Loud Records
• Develop new artists, labels and publisher relationships into The Box on-air, online asset offerings
• Advise label groups regarding rights and clearances to determine usable music video material on The Box platforms ensuring appropriate releases for content usage
• Secure and review guest releases for talent appearances • Assist with screening of music videos prior to release to identify proper
DMA placement • Run quantitative quarterly video play reports for submission to
executive team and label affiliates segmented by DMA
University of Central Florida, M.A. Business Communication Clemson University, B.A. Mass Communication Group affiliations:
ARTs (Association of Retail Technology Standards) Member of ARTs sub-committee drafting standards for both Mobile Commerce and Social Media practices for National Retail Federation
RAMA (Retail Advertising and Marketing Association)
Mobey Forum (global financial industry forum driving innovation around alternative payment schemes)
Chicago, IL - artist, animation, layout, including, jim, command,...
Miami, FL - makeup, communications, artist, de, forward, susan,...
Training Personal Trainer
Miami, FL - trainer, thai, fitness, trainers, royal, artist,...
Miami, FL - artist, pages, designer, art, flash, web designer,...
Customer Service Management
Nashville, TN - artist, music, agency, profit, speaker, strategies,...
Royal Oak, MI - artist, music, wilson, agents, forces, manager,...
Graphic Designer Design
Hollywood, FL - artist, patricia, graphic, graphic designer, jones,...