Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science June 2006
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 95 – 2003, XP Pro, Windows 7, Mac OS, Unix
Software: Microsoft Office 98, 2000, and XP Pro, 2003, 2010, Photoshop, SAS, SQL, Microsoft Project,
Programming Languages: C++ and Visual Basic, Java, .NET
Programming Environments: UNIX, Microsoft Visual Studio
Knowledge of: SAP R/3, ERP, CRM, Netweaver, SCM, BW
Project Management: SDLC, Agile, Waterfall
JP Morgan Chase, Wilmington, DE January 2011 – Present
Consultant Sr. Application Analyst
• Provided support for production incidents, problems, and collaborated with other internal team members and vendors on the resolution.
• Prioritized the completion of tasks and resolution of issues to ensure compliance of project deliverables.
• Supported project management activities by providing input and assessments on required time and effort.
• Provided production support, including problem analysis and resolution by collaborating with various groups, customers, help desk, and technical infrastructure to identify and resolve applications issues.
• Supported business operations and was primary contact for all technical issues, worked with application developers, database administrators, system administrators, and network engineers to ensure system performance.
• Recommend and implemented changes in system procedures to avoid recurrences of system errors.
• Participated in planning sessions regarding hardware, software and application changes.
• Assisted in developing standardized work processes, tools, and methodologies that improve quality and profitability.
• Ensured that infrastructure and application, as well as IT processes and procedures were in accordance with IT Risk Management guidelines.
Sunoco, Philadelphia, PA September 2006 – September 2010
Sr. System Analyst 3
• Designed, developed, and implemented new applications supporting marketing, sales, HR, and customer support teams.
• Gathered business requirements, developed functional specifications, reviewed and provided guidance on technical designs.
• Reviewed, analyzed, and created detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflows, program functions, and designed solutions to meet business needs.
• Coordinated user acceptance testing, tracked issues, participated in quality assurance activities, and assisted in the development of test plans.
• Developed project budgets, timelines, and resource plans, maintained and provided status updates and reports.
• Designed build tested and implemented SAP APO, BW, and CRM solutions.
• Analyzed business workflow and system needs for data conversions and migrations.
• Develop training material for users.
• Coordinated with Data Architects in support of the design and development of conceptual, logical, and physical data models used in the storage access, and reporting of business data.
• Resolved performance, capacity, replication, backup, and other distributed data issues.
• Minimized risk to the organization by anticipating potential changes in technology.
• Supported application owners, system administrators, and other IT groups in resolving SQL data issues.
• Planned, designed, architected and implemented High Availability, Disaster Recovery solutions.
• Coordinated with application developers for solution design and system integration testing.
• Implemented change management strategies and solutions.
• Assisted audit team in monitoring, coordinating, and reporting of all SOX, Audit, and other IT Compliance activities and error.
FMC Corporation, Philadelphia, PA March 2005 – September 2005
• Provided database administration for SAP business applications.
• Maintained corporate data center.
• Managed the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of the organizations LAN/WAN systems.
• Provided Active Directory administration and support for users.
• Provided Server hardware and system software installation, maintenance and support.
• Installed upgrades and updates to software and firmware.
• Developed installation and maintenance procedures for servers.
• Installed configured and maintained network infrastructure services and Windows components such as DHCP, WINS, and DNS.
• Installed, configured, and maintained software included in Windows NT, 2000, 2003 such as IIS, SFU, IAS, and SQL Server.
SAP, Newtown Square, PA March 2003 – September 2004
IT – PSS
• Maintained direct contact with SAP R/3 customers in a variety of industries.
• Updated relational databases, which included Informix, DB2, Oracle, and SQL.
• Provided Authorization/Security in R/3, BW, APO, and Portals by setting up passwords for customers.
• Maintained transport management systems, and set up scheduled updates as required for different patches and fixes that customers needed.
• Analyzed business needs, and build servers for customers with the appropriate software.
• Provided technical support for middleware problems.
• Provided technical support for R/3, BW, APO, and CRM servers.
• Was responsible for the overall planning and shaping of disaster recover capabilities and needs for the SAP net weaver application. Provided recommendations to support Disaster Recovery for Data Center. Developed disaster recovery plan.
• Documented security access for file systems, servers, and databases. Performed upgrades and installed enhancements to existing Windows based operating systems.
• Supervised Change Management
SAP Certified BW/BI/HANA consultant
Philadelphia, PA - bw, sap, informatica, sap bw, sap bi, abap, hana,...
Sap Project Manager
Devon, PA - bw, abap, sap bw, sap bi, sd, sap, bo, objects,...
North Haledon, NJ - bw, sap bw, sap, sap bi, abap, multi, performance,...
Philadelphia, PA - bw, abap, sap, sap basis, sap bw, troubleshooting,...
SAP Basis Consultant
Princeton, NJ - sap, bw, j2ee, oracle, installed, landscape, fda,...
Philadelphia, PA - bw, sap, sap bw, developer, abap, sap bi,...
High School Project
India, Bangalore, KA - bw, java, asp, description, bangalore, qos,...