Customer Service High School Representative Rep
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
*** ***** **** *****
Lilburn, Ga. 30047
May 2009 - October 2010 Verizon Wireless Alpharetta, GA
Performing a full range of responsibilities that consist of answering phone calls from customers who have questions or concerns with their billing, statement clarification, troubleshooting equipment, processing calling plan changes, making payments, payment and credit adjustments, providing online support and setup when needed, as well as answering any questions that the customer may have regarding equipment or products available to them.
January 2008 - April 2009 American Express Plantation, FL
Customer Service Rep.
Handling customer inbound phone calls relating to balance transfers, credit card renewals, upgrading their credit cards, giving up to date balances, up to date charges, making payments as well as payment arrangements, answering questions regarding billing statement, disputing charges that were either fraudulent or unauthorized, offering products and services to customers that were available for them at the time, and giving general information with all other customer service needs regarding their American Express credit card.
June 2005 – January 2008 The Home Depot Miami, FL
Assisting customers with placing special ordered rugs, furniture, and appliances. Shipping orders, packing orders, reordering merchandise, cashier assistance, and providing general customer service to customers throughout the entire store.
Skills Providing great customer service through the ability to listen and communicate effectively while addressing customer concerns, typing skills 35-40 words a minute, switchboard operator, computer literate and proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access; most PC's and Windows XP, Me, Vista, NT and others.
Education Gwinnett College
December 2012 Certificate
Computer Science Lilburn, Ga.
I am currently pursuing a certificate in Computer Science and I am scheduled to graduate in December of 2012.
August 2001 High School
Diploma Lilburn, Ga.
Obtained a high school diploma
Objective To obtain a position as a customer service representative and utilize customer service skills gained through work experience with previous employment over the years.
Similar ResumesManagement Customer Service Project Maintenance
- bridal, wearhouse, hvac, canon, entrepreneurial,...Training Experience Years Officer Senior Instructor
Post Falls, ID
- bde, actor, korean, infantry, simulator, philip,...Quality Assurance Manager Manufacturing Control
- degreed, hazardous waste, vulnerability, dea,...Engineer Maintenance Engineering Management Mechanical
- staten island, abs, chief engineer, waste water,...High School Experience Director Training Center
- stars, ballet, training center, dance, jazz, pi,...Medical Manager Technician High School Office
- medical director, emergency medical, berlin,...Customer Service Representative Experience Business
- motorcycle, walker, valuable, accessories, elgin,...Customer Service Representative Sales Human Resources
West Haven, CT
- regulated, policies, maintaining,...Customer Service Sales Manager Project Technical Support
- customer service supervisor, change control,...Customer Service Sales Representative Data Entry
- coca cola, kiosk, con, buyers, clothes, such,...