A successful sales person has the ability to develop and nurture long-term relationships. My success in this area is well documented. My customers will tell you I am efficient and organized; a helpful people person with superior follow-through; and excellent at building rapport and fostering mutually beneficial relationships. My supervisors look at the bottom line and acknowledge my overall contributions to the company.
Although my enclosed resume is practical in nature, it cannot convey the full level of my eagerness to undertake new challenges. You will find that I am a rapid learner with a great deal of excitement and enthusiasm in all my endeavors.
I know I will make a positive contribution to your company and look forward to discussing my capabilities in more detail. I am available for a personal interview at your convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Ronnie E. Brandon
1590 Airport Road Apt. # 2123
Gallatin , TN 37066
To secure a professional sales position; utilizing my accumulated expertise in the sales field.
Driver, Buffalo Valley, Inc., Gallatin , TN
Safely transport 1-17 individuals to work, shopping and meetings
Monitor transitional houses for rule infractions and safety
Communicate daily to BVI Case Manager
March 2009-June 2009
Counter Sales, Fairview Tire, Gallatin , TN
November 2003-August 2008
Sales Associate, Tire Express, Antioch , TN
· Greets customer on sales floor and ascertains make, type and quality of merchandise desired
· Sale of 25 brands of tires
· Ascertains make and year of automobile and reads catalog for stock number of item
· Displays merchandise, suggests selections that meet customer’s needs and emphasizes selling points of article, such as quality and utility
· Prepares sales slip or sales contract
· Receives payment or obtains credit authorization
· Places new merchandise on display
· Inbound / Outbound calls
March 1999-November 2003
Manager, White Way Cleaners, Nashville , TN
· Supervised and coordinated staff in all areas of dry cleaning
· Schedule work loads to provide efficient customer satisfaction
· Determine method of cleaning through inspection of customers articles
· Maintain cleaning equipment
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Keep abreast of new or improved cleaning methods through dry cleaners association
July 1992-March 1999
Independent Representative, SunMed, Birmingham , AL
· Maintained a territory covering Middle Tennessee and West Tennessee
· Called on hospitals, large clinics, independent dealers and large and small medical dealers
· Sale of all hospital supplies including small medical supplies to large hospital equipment
· Met and exceeded all sales goals
· Strong emphasis on customer service
Attended Cleveland State Jr. College, Cleveland , TN
Graduated Cumberland High School , Nashville , TN
References Available Upon Request
Customer Service Manager
Lebanon, TN - knoxville, heather, customer, tn, customer service,...
Gallatin, TN - machinist, cnc, milling, lathe, maker, tool, mold,...
Maintenance Manager / Plant Manager
Gallatin, TN - cnc, plc programming, mech, scrap,...
Gallatin, TN - shop floor, paint, nissan, coating, fanuc, truck,...
Customer Service Manager
Gallatin, TN - staff, associate, trailer, associates, operations,...
Customer Support Specialist
Gallatin, TN - customer, follow, customer service, staff,...
Sales Customer Service
Gallatin, TN - selling, met, dealership, handle, average, tn,...