Manager High School Customer Management Civil Engineering
***** ** ***** ****** ** Portland , OR 97229
Tel 503 ******* Email email@example.com
Highly personable, quick learning student, who strives for customer satisfaction and happiness.
Interpersonal Communication Clean and clear communication with customers and co-workers. Friendly and personable, taking joy in others happiness.
Work Ethic Striving to be better. Willing and able to work hard to be better. Driven by customer satisfaction.
General Skills Good time management, adaptive, quick learning, competent at multi-tasking.
Party Coordinator, pump it up Beaverton, oregon feb 2010- sep 2011
Typical duties include greeting guests and party host. Monitoring parties, interacting and playing with kids and adults. Preparing and serving food to guests. The job typically was very chaotic and fast paced. I started out supervising parties sizes ranging from 15 to 60 people. Getting 60 people, mostly kids, to do what you want isn't the easiest thing. Being the only person assigned to that party, it was my responsibility to move these parties at specific times. Managing time and being aware of it was a skill that was quickly picked up. I also had to learn how to make not only kids happy but also their parents. A nice but assertive attitude was always needed in all situations or quarrels. I later moved up a position being party coordinator or “floater”. Basically I had to clean up and set up party rooms where cake, presents and food where served. I had to collaborate with every party host, making sure every party room was set up the way the host wanted it. Often times I had to multi-task to get the rooms set up on time, normally I only had 30 min or less to clean up and set up for the next party. I also was in charge of training a majority of our new employees. Clear communication was key in those cases because if the trainee were to do something wrong I was to blame.
Gardener, Joyous Blossoms Iris garden hillsboro, oregon feb 2008- sep 2011
I worked here on and off for a while. This was an informal job. I Started out shoveling bark dust on weekends. During summer I would work more hours. It was a lot of odd jobs. I learned a good amount about plants and gardening techniques, i also really got to know the owner well.
intramural sports Official, Dixon rec. center corvallis, Oregon sep 2011- nov 2011
Fast paced job that has a lot of stress involved with it. Making fast calls and split second decisions. Dealing with angry people.
Food manager, antioch Co-op House corvallis, Oregon mar 2012- present
Managing the food for my co-op house that I live at. I was elected by the house members. My job entails providing food for the house for snacks and to the cook for meals. I have to manage a budget and keep records of purchases.
Liberty High school, Hillsboro Oregon, 2011
Oregon State University, Freshman, Civil Engineering
Similar ResumesCustomer Service Administrative Assistant High School
Round Rock, TX
- complaint, allstate, involving, north america,...Business Marketing Sales Project Development Management
India, Pune, MH
- lead generation, centrifugal, mnc, horizon, ongc,...Sales Manager Field Service Management Business Development
- aspx, welder, actuators, grain, abb, milk, matthew,...Engineer Project Management Manager Network Service
India, lucknow, UP
- drive test, airtel, ibs, nms, bts, config, rbs,...QA/QC Manager / Construction Manageer
Moss Point, MS
- site manager, third party, cwi, centrifugal,...Bartender, Manager, Server
- barback, mystery, dora, acc, bake,...Project Management Sql Server Human Resources
India, Ahmedabad, GJ
- project manage, shah, resource management, jquery,...Seeking Paralegal Position
North Olmsted, OH
- aba, paralegal, pl, edition, civil, attorney, yr,...High School Sales Front Desk Management Service
- houston texas, call centre, mohamed,...great developer
- argentina, amboy, originator, estimator,...