CHRISTOPHER C. MARSHALL*** ********** *****, *** ******
, CA 94903
Accomplished customer advocate with over 16 years of building relationships across multiple technologies. Successfully managing relationships from C-level to end user customers servicing Fortune 500/1000 including chemical and pharmaceutical companies, hardware/software manufacturers, and government institutions. Energetic and passionate when it comes to building quality, long-term relationships with my customers.
• High technical aptitude
• Driven Customer Advocate
• Experienced Project Manager
• Skilled support professional
2010 – Present
DIGITAL NINJA CONSULTING LLC
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager responsible for maintaining and growing the existing customer base for Digital Ninja, a company that offers consulting, training, and coaching for start-ups to medium size businesses.
• Successfully manage client relationships, driving customer adoption, and increasing revenue and customer satisfaction.
• Helping IT create and implement processes to complete their projects successfully.
• Develop CRM, accounting systems, and project management tools using SaaS solutions integrating with Google Apps.
• Empower clients through training them on the solutions we implement including providing technical support to end users.
• Responsible for contract renewals, up-selling, and rate negotiation.
• Identified over $225K in revenue opportunities from support and up-selling.
• Exceeded quota by 9% in 2010 and 14% in 2011.
2002 – 2010
MANSION VIEW DEVELOPMENT CORP.
Senior Project Manager
My responsibility was overall coordination of construction activities from purchase and design, to coordinating and managing multiple contractor teams, and ensuring quick sales and profit margins.
• Developed and managed relationships with local investors, customers, and city building department employees.
• Overachieved project goals by over 125% each year.
• Handled all customer and contractor questions, issues, training, & motivation.
• Implemented new business processes to increase profit margins.
• Managed upwards of 5 teams of 6-10 people each.
1999 – 2001
Customer Relationship Manager
Responsible for developing and maintaining business of the Attune software system which detected issues on a PC before they would become a problem.
• Main focus with this start-up company was developing new business and implementation and training of established accounts including driving adoption of our product.
• Managed and maintained relationships with our customers including Lexmark, Corel Software, and Dell Computer.
• Was part of the technical support team in integrating our software with the customers products and providing support after installation.
• Responsible for customer renewal agreements including up-selling and rate negotiation.
CHRISTOPHER C. MARSHALL
Page 2 of 2
1995 – 1999
Senior Account Executive/Midwest
Responsible for sales and training of online and Internet information products for this international company, specializing in patent, trademark, business, and news information.
• Maintained a large customer base and managed a travel and home office budget.
• Managed a territory that covered 12 Midwestern states and required 50% travel.
• Achieved 116% of initial sales quota for 1998 ($1,426,800) and 110% for 1997 ($1,353,000 actual) ranking as the number one Sales Representative for both years.
• Acquired existing territory in 1995 that was in double-digit negative growth and turned it around increasing revenue by 107% in 1996.
1992 – 1994
Responsible for sales and training of SPSS statistical software products to State and Local Governments.
• Provided sales and technical support to customers in a 25 state territory.
• Consistently ranked outstanding against performance quotas receiving Sales Representative of the Month three times in 1993.
• Ranked in the top 15% of all Sales Representatives for achieving the highest sales in 1993 and 1994.
1990 – 1992
PLD MANAGEMENT RESOURCES, INC.
Responsible for sales of training products, prospecting and presenting to Presidents and senior level management of small to large corporations, as well as facilitation of corporate training programs.
• Conducted sales, personal leadership, and management training classes for clients.
• Maintained the customer base by providing support of our products after training
• Achieved 134% of initial sales quota for 1991 and 130% for 1992.
• Managed and motivated a staff of Sales Associates and helped oversee everyday operations.
1989-1990 Arizona State University
1987-1988 South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
PHILANTHROPY: Co-Chaired a capital campaign drive for a non-profit organization raising $4 million.