Engineering Management Sales Quality Assurance
|GARETT M. MCLAURIN
Phone: (770) ***-**** | Email: email@example.com
Address: **** ***** ***** **. *******, GA 30094
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Detail-oriented and highly accomplished academically, possessing a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering with a Minor in Business. Currently seeking an entry-level position in Engineering which will utilize all acquired skills, abilities, and areas of knowledge as follows:
Knowledgeable in assessing risk factors, developing workflow strategies, conducting tests, performing lab analysis, and correcting process hazards.
Able to use chemical engineering software and proficient in various other process modeling and statistics software.
Collaborating with team members to establish and accomplish all goals.
Coordinating and performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Solid analytical, communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE/ STRENGTH
Research & Development
Test/Process Engineering Product Production
Auburn University Auburn, AL
Bachelor of Chemical Engineering | Minor in Business (Grad. Dec. 2011)
Performance Analysis in Energy Management Intro to Pulp and Paper Phase and Reaction Equilibria
Computer Aided Chemical Engineering Reaction Engineering Fluid Mechanics
Process Economics and Safety Separations Linear Algebra
Noramco Athens, GA (co-op) Jan. 2007 - Aug. 2008
Utilized scientific, engineering and other technical resources/skills to support active pharmaceutical ingredient production.
Prepared technology transfer documentation along with providing process engineering support to Chemistry Services during the development work.
Assisted in the management of change documentation including regulatory strategy form, preparing the project plan and preparing capital documentation as required.
Assisted engineering with the development of the Process Engineering Specifications and assisted productions supervisors on technical and engineering aspects of the operation.
Carried out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines including FDA, EPA, OSHA and DEA complied with all company policies and procedures.
Collaborated with process engineering to correct and remove process hazards, removing the chances of operator error, and making processes more efficient to reduce on cost.
Southern Nuclear/Plant Hatch Baxley, GA Summer 2006
Performed several equivalency evaluations, worked in Engineering Support with turbine as the main system, and tracked temperature and pressure trends throughout the plant.
HONORS & AWARDS
American Institute of Chemical Engineers NSF
Bellsouth Minority Engineering Program Phi Eta Sigma
Student Alumni Association Engineers without Borders
The National Society of Collegiate Scholars The National Dean’s List
Technology Association of Pulp and Paper Industry
MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Visual Basic, ASPEN Plus, Matlab, Polymath, Thermosolver, Minitab, 3 SAICHE certifications
Similar ResumesWilliam McGowen
- unix shell, flexcube, edp, security manager,...New York Information Technology Experience Security
- creole, homeless, floors, supermarket, laundry,...Customer Service Manager Heavy Equipment Operator
- heavy equipment operator, weaver,...Manager Customer Manufacturing Production Quality
India, Vasantha nagar, Madurai, TN
- corrector, die corrector, feasibility, ring,...Sales Marketing Experience Service Customer Services
- camp counselor, bread, proficiency, rep, milwaukee,...Human Resources, Operations and Administration Manager
- demos, cheque, markham, php, sharepoint, pictures,...Customer Service Entry Level Experience Supervisor
- coca cola, bluff, home depot, merchandiser,...Oracle Developer Project Experience Dba Maintenance
- golden gate, rms, plsql, r2, oracle dba, asm,...Experienced Marketing/Manager & Executive
Woodland HIlls, CA
- cadet, actor, fernando, aba, seats, erik, nuys,...Tool Crib Attendant
- dispatching, unicode, cnc machinist, whittier,...