Sales Construction Management Customer Service
HONEST / LOYAL / RELIABLE / SELF-MOTIVATED / TEAM PLAYER
Highly motivated individual searching for a career that utilizes my talents and knowledge in the Construction Industry and/or Construction Management. I have fifteen plus years experience in project management, supervising, and estimating in construction by serving as Vice-President in Construction and Pre-Construction areas; by creating and implementing plans to build relationships with customers while obtaining and maintaining multi-million dollar contracts and sales.
I currently hold a state certified license as a Class A General Contractor, a Class A Underground Utility Contractor, and Class 5 Underground Fire in the state of Florida.
* For the past 12 years…
1. I played a key role in increasing sales from 14 million/year to 30 million per
2. Negotiated projects ranging from $5,000.00 to $10,000,000.00 (Mostly Site
Construction and Concrete Construction - Clearing, Earthworks, underground utilities,
base work, asphalt paving, concrete curbs, sidewalks, concrete paving, concrete slabs,
concrete foundations, etc...)
3. Key player in revamping the management structure from one Manager to setting up
departments and managing with several managers that excels in their field. Created
Management structure by defining job descriptions within each department and each
role in that department.
4. Started an estimating department; hired and trained an estimating staff of six
5. Sales of $2,000,000.00 per month on average in the last three years
6. Subcontractor Procurement
7. Created Detailed Budgets in order to receive good Management Reports on Cost
8. Created Contracts and Subcontracts in the best interest of my company and
9. Increase exposure through marketing (such as developing a website, etc...)
10. Revamped Estimating Procedures within the department to increase speed and
accuracy in the proposals.
My name is David Prillhart. I am 39 years old, married, a father of two children (15 AND 7), and have worked for Tucker Paving, Inc. in Central Florida for the past 12 years. I have much experience in estimating/sales the type of projects that your company performs from a simple driveway to a multimillion dollar site project. I can adapt very quickly to the task at hand; I am a hard worker that takes pride in doing a good thorough job in all that I do; and I am very good at working with customers (that is what I do every day).
I am also self-motivated, dependable and an honest person who knows how to work hard and efficiently. I believe that I can do anything that I set my mind to. Almost twelve years ago I was hired as a Dump Truck Driver for Tucker. In 10 months, I was asked to change positions to be an Estimator (an office position). Within the next three years, they offered me a Vice-President position. I managed sales, budgets, a department staff of six and up to sixty other employees, day to day customer relations, and many other tasks that my job required. I believe that I can be of good value to any company as I have for Tucker Paving over this past decade. At Tucker I have also have gained an extensive knowledge of people (customers and fellow staff) and know how to build an environment that my fellow workers and customers enjoy. I also handled the company’s finances, project management, and have an extensive knowledge of computers and can use these skills at any position.
1. Microsoft Office
2. Agtek Earthworks 3D, PDF Utility
3. Timberline Project Management
4. Planswift On-Screen Takeoff
5. Timberline Accounting (Payables/Receivables)
6. Autocad Applications
7. Google Earth
9. All Manners of Construction and Pre-Construction
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS
1. Read, Interpret, and Implement Actions from Blueprints
2. Blueprint Quantity Takeoff in every Division of Construction.
3. Permit Process in Local Municipalities and Regions within the State of Florida.
4. Budgeting in all Divisions of Construction
5. Accounts Payables and Receivables.
6. Job Required Paperwork
7. Job Scheduling
8. Job Management
9. Customer Service
10. Civil Engineering Practices
11. Underground Utilities including Storm, Water, Sewer, Fireline, conduits, etc…
12. Earthworks, Excavation, and Grading
13. Contract and Subcontract Negotiations and Drafting.
PROJECTS ESTIMATED/PROJECTS MANAGED
1. Orlando Federal Courthouse – Orlando, Florida (Government Building – 130 million)
2. Jet Blue Facility – OIA – Orlando, Florida (Aircraft Facility – 45 million)
3. Traffic Control Tower – OIA – Orlando, Florida (Airport Building – 50 million)
4. Taft USAF Armed Forces Reserve Center – Orlando, Florida (Government Building – 90 million)
5. McGraff Rent Corporation – Auburndale, Florida (Manufacturing – 50 million)
6. The Landings – Winter Haven, Florida (Retail – 150 million)
7. Haines City Health Department – Haines City, Florida (Government – 45 million)
8. Haines City Library – Haines City, Florida (Government – 55 million)
9. Saddlecreek Corporation – Lakeland, Florida (Distribution – 50 million)
10. Haines City Industrial Park – Haines City, Florida (Industrial – 25 million)
11. AAA High School – Poinciana, Florida (School – 125 million)
12. Winter Haven High School – Winter Haven, Florida (School – 78 million)
13. Boone Middle School – Haines City, Florida (School – 50 million)
14. Winter Park 9th Grade Center – Winter Park, Florida (School – 25 million)
• I have estimated and managed various residential projects (Infrastructure Only in Polk, Lake Osceola and Orange Counties varying from 1 million to 8 million).
• I have estimated and managed various projects in the School Districts of Polk, Osceola, and Orange Counties. The Projects varied from 125,000 to 75 million.
• I have estimated and managed many other projects over the last 12 years amounting to over 200 projects.
FEDERAL PROJECTS ESTIMATED/MANAGED
1. Orlando Federal Courthouse - New Courthouse Building (Orlando, FL) - GC = Hensel Phelps Construction Company.
2. TAFT - Armed Forces Reserve Center (Taft, FL) - GC = John T. Callahan & Sons.
3. Orlando Air Traffic Control Tower (OIA Orlando, FL) - GC = Hensel Phelps Construction Company
4. Rattlesnake Point (National Guard Center) - Concrete & Parking Lot Improvements (Tampa, FL) - GC = Tucker Paving, Inc.
5. Orlando Airside 3 Hub Renovations (OIA Orlando, FL ) - GC = Hensel Phelps Construction Company
6. (3) Different Various Asphalt Overlays at National Guard Centers (Alabama, Florida) - GC = Tucker Paving, Inc.
* Do Not Recall the names of the National Guard Centers where the work was performed.
Tucker Paving, Inc., Winter Haven, Florida – V.P. of Pre-Construction August of 2000 to January 2012
Landmark Christian School, Haines City, Florida – Teacher and Coach May of 1994 to August of 2000
Similar ResumesEstimating and Project Management Professional
Winter Haven, FL
- construction industry, dump truck driver, 9th,...Technician Nurse Health Assistant Experience Pharmacy
St Louis, MO
- louis mo, elder, health aide, pharmacist,...Customer Service Representative Information Technology
- idx, pcr, ecommerce, credentialing, pbx, rep,...Security Work Company Drivers Us Global Contact
United Kingdom, Douala
- helpers, guards, electricians, drivers, sir, names,...Management Level Account Executive
- salesforce, korean, salesforce com, japanese, b2b,...forklift operator
- forklift driver, forklift operator,...Manager Construction Project Management Quality
- rhode island, rhode, umts, hampshire, ericsson,...Truck Driver
Rock Springs, WY
- belly, dump, truck driver, driver, truck, operator,...Management Environmental Development Business
- ecological, water resources, bureau, outdoor,...Work Opportunity Johnson Marriott Allen Hotels
- marriott, allen, hotels, johnson, interested,...