• 10 years of experience on quality improvement, corrective and preventive action, process/product/system audit
• Reputation for being responsible, fast and willing learner, proactive team player with excellent interpersonal skills and highly developed work ethic who thrives in advanced quality systems, process control, statistical tools, six sigma, APQP, PPAP, and FMEA
• Energetic, highly organized, and result oriented leader who can teach and motivate team members, deploy analytical skills, successfully manage multiple priorities, perform under pressure, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Northeastern University Boston, MA
Master of Science in Industrial Engineering Expected May 2012
Sharif University of Technology Tehran, Iran
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering Feb. 2000
• National EFQM Lead Auditor since 2005 and National Productivity Award Arbitrator
• Winner of National Best Practice on Suppliers’ Qualification Assessment Model Based on EFQM
• Presented the paper "A case study on implementation self-control system in the engine production line" at the First International Quality Management Conference, in 2003 in Tehran, Iran.
Mega Motors Co. Tehran, Iran Dec. 2003 – July 2009
Manager, Quality Systems and Assessment Department
• Supervised the QA/QC in 8 engine and gearbox machining and assembly lines using SPC, MSA, FMEA, CAPA, and tooling management
• Planned and deployed quality objectives in order to achieve the overall strategic plan goals
• Managed steering committees to certify for quality and HSE management systems standards in one year
• Decreased nonconformity rate by 22% by performing internal audits on ISO9001, ISO/TS16949, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standards
• Led 11 quality circles from all departments to improve organizational performance based on National Excellence Award Model
• Managed organizational improvement plans in order to eliminate overlaps and improve efficiency in the whole supply chain
• Improved customers’ satisfaction by 18% using QFD and other techniques
• Executed cost reduction projects aimed to decrease 12% of overhead costs
• Evaluated the impact of health factors on 24,000 employees as well as total work effectiveness
• Supervised and developed zero-defect plans for receiving parts from 350 suppliers to decrease costs and rejection
• Presented quality systems, techniques and standards training courses
• Collaborated in Nissan engine production quality methods implementation to meet the customer requirement
Iran Khodro Co. Tehran, Iran July 2000 – Nov. 2003
Manager, Quality Planning Department
• Executed 9 six sigma projects for a total $1.5 M cost reduction in two years
• Implemented self-control system in engine assembly line to decrease 15% in manpower
• Supervised the executive committee in order to certify for ISO 9001 standard in engine plant
• Managed 10 internal audits based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001standards in order to keep non-conformities below 8%
• Executed and revised quality strategies in engine plant to meet the company-wide strategy goals
• Initiated TQM by teaching and motivating managers and employees to involve in quality improvement plans
• Supervised the SPC team to reduce 20% of machinery scraps and 15% reworks in two years
• Supervised the routine audits to ensure that processes and products are in defined limits
Iran Group of Surveyors, Tehran, Iran July 1999 - June 2000
• Provided detailed technical and managerial advisory to five companies leading to certify for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards
• Models and Standards: ISO/TS 16949, EFQM, MBNQA, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
• Techniques: FMEA, CAPA, Six Sigma, SPC, MSA, QFD, APQP, PPAP, Project Management, GD&T, 5S and Kaizen
• Computer: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Project), Minitab, AutoCAD and Lingo
Boston, MA - iran, pharmacist, sciences, cardiac, pharm,...
Singapore - iran, computer engineering, computing, selected,...
Project Manager Training
tehran - iran, chemist, validation, biotechnology,...
Boston, MA - iran, cases, surg, professor, sciences, subject,...
Mobile, AL - iran, rating, phd, journal, promotion, modern,...
United Kingdom - iran, computer engineering, computing, lecturer,...
Blacksburg, VA - iran, middle, oil, pp, letter, press, economics,...