Bonnie Bennett**** *** ***** *****
WINTER SPRINGS FLORIDA 32708
• To obtain a position in the banking industry were my knowledge and prior experience can be utilized. Leadership abilities and to be an integral part of a progressive company.
• Strong communicator written and verbal, with ability to work independently in a team environment. Adheres to company policies and procedures and apply those principles to daily with customers. Prioritized multiple objectives which resulted in receiving certificates for being Top Dog in the loss mitigation dept.
Loan Servicing Specialist Home Mortgage Nov 1 – Present Lake Mary, FL 32746
• Responsible for responding to written inquiries from customers, title companies and internal personnel regarding to mortgage loans.
• Provide information on research for payment of taxes, insurance, loan modifications, assumptions, prepayment, pay-offs, adjustable rate loans, credit reporting and lien perfection.
• Conduct research in the company Proprietary system (LPS) as well as conduct audits and analyze problems.
• Serve as a resource/subject matter expert and provided training to team members.
Collections Specialist II Auto Finance March 2008 –October 2011 Lake Mary, FL 32746
• Manage daily pipeline of approximately 130 accounts 15 million dollar portfolio with focus on Loss Mitigation/Collections/Default Servicing/Financial Services.
• Communicate with customers with statuses of Loss Mitigation as well as set up work out plans and collect on designated high risk delinquent accounts.
• Effectively communicate with customers to resolve problems to avoid delinquency and loss preventions, mitigation, which include skip tracing, field chasing, account settlement.
• Negotiate account resolutions and reported in accordance to productivity standards and collection policies and procedures.
• Utilize different systems to skip trace customers, prepare files to be transfer to Pre-repossession department.
PEPSI COLA COMPANY
Taco Bell, Senior Assistant Manager/Acting GM April 2005- February 2008 Casselberry, Fl .32707
• Operational Management: organizing, stock and equipment, ordering supplies, and overseeing building maintenance, cleanliness and security;
• Financial Management: planning and working to budgets, maximizing profits and achieving sales targets set by head office, controlling takings in the restaurant, administering payrolls, etc;
• People Management recruiting new staff. Training and developing existing staff, motivating and encouraging staff to achieve targets, coordinating staff scheduling and rotation;
• Ensuring high standards of customer service are observed at all times, implementing, and instilling in their teams, company policies, procedures, ethics, etc.
• Handling customer complaints and queries.
• Devising and marketing promotional campaigns, preparing reports and other performance analysis documentation.
• Establishing relationship with the local community and undertaking activities which comply with the company’s corporate social responsibility events.
• School of Hotel and Restaurant Management Certified in Hotel Restaurant Management.