Trained to be a dynamic, results-oriented manager offering focused leadership to drive sales and profitability in highly competitive markets. Consistently achieve performance goals through enthusiasm, tenacity and initiative, which complements knowledge/expertise in:
Team Building /Staff Training
Purchasing / Inventory Management
Quality Assurance / Control
Facilities / Safety Management
Customer Service / Guest Relations
Cost Containment / Control
Continuous Performance Improvement
I am highly motivated, self-driven and hardworking with a strong interest in sales and marketing, and have a clear record of successfully managing both financials and teams. I also have a strong passion for the entertainment industry.
CVE Technology Group Inc. – Plano, TX September 10 to Present
Logistics Coordinator/ Production Manager
• Oversee the unloading of supplies in loading dock.
• Responsible for supervising the packing of purchased products into tractor trailers and ensuring prompt delivery of merchandise to customer locations
• Prepare and update monthly logistics, schedule to assure deliveries to production locations. Coordinate product delivery schedules with customers
• Ensures that goods are shipped in the most timely and efficient manner according to documented processes, including planning the transportation route and payload, selecting the mode of transportation, tendering the order for transportation, and tracking the shipment from pick up through delivery all the while targeting cost reduction, freight savings, service and contractual requirements.
• Work to establish management practices throughout assigned areas which include all employees’ positive involvement with opportunity for production input and action.
• Establish group and individual accountabilities throughout assigned departments for problem solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis, depending on need.
• Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
Otaru: Nippon Food Collection– Addison, Texas November 2009 to May 2010
• Personally responsible for monetary transactions in excess of $3,000/day
• Prepare daily and monthly efficiency and sales reports
• Increased sales by 25%
• Recruited and trained 20 new staff members to ensure effective and friendly restaurant service
• Developed Access database to handle inventory and Excel spreadsheets to evaluate and monitor payroll
• Employ an efficient, high-energy and professional approach to store operations management
Pacific Eagle Trading: Trucking and Logistics Services – Dallas, Texas December 2009 to April 2010
• Schedule logistics of more than 8 moves
• Handle payroll duties for 8 employees
• Handle dispatch duties for 5 different drivers per week
• Handle Sales Manager duties
• Oversee brokerage of loads for 20 companies
Midori Sushi Japanese Restaurant, Inc. – Irving, Texas August 2006 to November 2009
Head Sushi Chef
Purchase and control inventory with attention to budget guidelines
Coach and schedule servers to maximum levels of performance
Promote guest satisfaction for steady repeat business
Monitor for consistent sanitation, food quality and presentation
University of Texas Arlington - Arlington, TX
BS, Mechanical Engineering, (Not completed)
Dallas Baptist University – Dallas, TX
BS, Business Administration and Economics (Not completed)
Customer Service and Reception Demonstrated ability to maintain composure and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while preserving strict confidentiality.
Analytics Economic analysis, Sales Trend analysis, CPM analysis
Office Productivity MS Project, MS Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, POS Systems
Speak, write, and read English/Korean fluently and speak conversational Spanish as well.
John C. Roh469-***-****