Verna M. Easter**** ******** *** #** ***
Pablo, CA 94806 (510) ***-****
Seeking to contribute my housekeeping and janitorial skills that I have acquired during my 24 years of CNA experience in a residential or commercial setting.
• 24 years of housekeeping and janitorial experience as part of nursing assistant job description.
• Experience in a variety of settings including residential and business. • Quick and independent learner.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Compassionate and enthusiastic with clients and team members.
HOUSEKEEPING AND JANITORIAL SKILLS
Medstaff Nursing Registry Certified Nursing Assistant Oakland, CA 02/10 to present
Medlend Registry Certified Nursing Assistant Oakland, CA 10/09-12/10
First Call Nursing Registry Certified Nursing Assistant Alameda, CA 02/09-02/10
Principle Staffing Agency Certified Nursing Assistant Castro Valley, CA 04/08-03/09
Mrs. Robinson’s Boarding Care Caregiver/Housekeeper Oakland, CA 2000-2001
Willow Tree Convalescent Hospital
• Emptied wastebaskets.
• Swept, mopped, and waxed floors.
• Vacuumed carpets.
• Washed windows.
• Polished furniture.
• Cared for indoor plants.
• Performed basic yard work, including watering plants, mowing lawns, raking leaves, and pruning shrubs.
• Replenished cleaning supplies and maintained orderly supply closet.
• Washed clothes and linens.
• Cleaned bathrooms and common areas on a daily basis.
• Evaluated the nature of maintenance issues and reported them to the proper personnel.
• Dusted and sanitized countertops, desks and surfaces.
• Used chemical agents and cleaning solutions.
• Shampooed carpets.