Manager Project Sales Real Estate Business Customer Service
|Sheryl A. Simpson
**** ***** **** ***** 817-***-****
Ft. Worth TX 76137 email@example.com
I have over 20 years experience in real estate, mortgage lending and customer service. My work history and experience includes extensive knowledge of Texas lending laws and title policies as a licensed Escrow Officer with Transunion Settlement Solutions (mass layoff occurred 2006). Additional skills and abilities include resourceful sales techniques, sound product knowledge, organization, mortgage lending and collections, accounting/funds disbursement, invoicing/accounts payable and excellent written/oral communication skills. Prior to becoming an Escrow Manager for Transunion, I was employed by Citifinancial Mortgage (Citigroup) for a cumulative 13 + years in various positions including Manager, Corporate Trainer, Vendor Relations, Employee Benefits Coordinator, Business Development Director and Collector. Most recently I supported four high level Vice Presidents as a shared Executive Assistant with Devcon Security Services. This position allowed me to use clerical and administrative skills combined with extensive business management knowledge. Corporate event planning, including job fair planning and execution, was also a primary responsibility within my position. My experience, ability to work well with others, and a strong work ethic will make me invaluable to your company.
Devcon Security Services, Inc 2011 Irving TX
Executive Administrative Asst
• Managed the calendars of four Vice Presidents and one Senior VP.
• Managed all reporting functions for Sales, Marketing and Installations.
• Maintained Confidential Employee Records.
• All clerical functions performed using multiple software products.
• Arranged meetings, conference calls, employee retreats.
• Assisted during Board Meetings by providing company information compiled through research and use of financial reports and audits.
• Created company invoicing system to be used with each Vendor.
• Created 2011 Marketing budget and developed an accounting system for mid-year budget revisions for all departments.
• Planned Corporate events and retreats, including job fairs.
• Responsible for maintaining vendor relationships, resolving complaints and issuing resolution notices to the appropriate departments.
• Occasionally assisted Human Resources with employee tracking and termination.
• Position ended when a company merger was announced and mass lay-off occurred.
TransUnion Settlement Solutions, Inc 2002-2006 Plano TX
Escrow Manager-Senior Closer
• Managed staff of 15 employees between Dallas and Houston.
• Daily reporting of sales results and tracking to all Corporate VP’s.
• Prepared files and communicated responses for state and corporate audits.
• Met with lenders, attorneys, real estate agents, homebuilders and mortgage brokers to sell our products and services.
• Conducted loan closings and ensured all Underwriter conditions were cleared prior to close.
• Prepared ledgers, cash transactions, and disbursement of escrow loans.
• Analyzed purchase documents, loan contracts and escrow instructions.
Citifinancial Mortgage, Inc 1990-2002, 2008-2009 Coppell, TX
Director of Employee Recognition and Business Administration
• Identified and researched the need for an employee recognition program which was implemented statewide in 2001.
• Provided reports and cost benefit analysis for employee programs in place.
• Communications coordinator between Servicing locations and Loan Origination locations. This included four Texas locations and one Phoenix facility, multi unit call centers, and lending locations.
• Supported senior staff with special projects.
Director of Decision Science and Analysis, Risk Management (Citifinancial)
• Conducted credit reviews of current and delinquent accounts on a corporate level.
• Member of the executive team that researched and reviewed Acquisition, Broker and Referral source relationships.
• Conducted appraisal and title policy reviews.
• Worked with a committee making recommendations for the purchase of loans from other companies.
• Conducted Training classes in Home Equity, Collections, Consumer Risk Management policy, Real estate lending and legal documentation for real estate loans.
• Assessed whether or not information on loan documents met company and government standards.
Director of Underwriting (Citifinancial)
• Interacted with loan officers and sales staff to develop alternatives or exceptions on marginal loans.
• Approving or declining loans within company credit policy guidelines.
• Enforced all company, federal and state lending laws and compliance.
• Evaluated credit worthiness of borrowers.
Branch Assistant Vice President (Citifinancial) Kailua, Hawaii
• Supervised staff of credit analysts and collections personnel.
• Growth of $1.2MM in 1997 (driven by solicitation of real estate loans through cold calling).
• Developed strategies and goals to reduce exposure to write-off’s (resulting in 30 day + contractual delinquency consistent over two years at 1%).
• Established relationships with banks, brokers, and retail sources to obtain referrals.
• Responsible for entire lending operation including constructing loan packages, cost/fees and repayment options.
Assistant Vice President, Corporate Branch Development (Citifinancial) IL, IN, WI, OH
• Project Manager responsible for opening 165 new branch offices in the U.S. during a one year acquisition.
• Assisted with preparation of the operating budget.
• Gathered information for and generating financial reports.
• Developed business leads by aggressively pursuing lenders, brokers and other sources.
Branch Sales Manager, Business Development (Citifinancial) IL, WI, IN
• Solicited mortgage loan referrals from brokers and other lenders
• Worked closely with home builders and construction companies to solicit and approve second mortgage loans (new to CitiFinancial in Indiana).
• Developed relationships with area realtors and mortgage brokers to distribute business between 32 branch locations.
• Trained branch employees on how to retain newly established referral sources.
• Everest College-Ft. Worth TX (currently enrolled)-Business Management
• Indiana Vocational Technical College- Kokomo, Indiana (course of study: Business Management)
• Western High School- Russiaville, Indiana
• Continuing education through LandAmerica Title Co. for Escrow Officer license-TX
• Fraud Training and Underwriter Certification- TX
• Fair Debt Collections Practices Act Certification-IN
• Former licensed insurance agent in IL, IN, OH and HI
• First Aid and CPR certified-2010
MEMBERSHIP AND VOLUNTEER EFFORTS
Dallas County United Way Vice Chairman
March of Dimes Fundraising Committee-Dallas County
National Association of Female Executives
American Business Woman’s Association
Former NFL Cheerleader and member of National Cheerleading Association
Similar ResumesProject Manager/Business Systems Analyst
Twinsburg, OH - business analyst, power plant, programmer, analyst,...Vice President of Lending Administrations
Bettendorf, IA - iti, lending, mortgage, loan, regulatory, cognos,...Project Management Manager Customer Service Development
Hermitage, TN - template, epic, physician, architect, developer,...Real Estate Sales Business Manager Vice President
Smyrna, GA - applicant, mortgage, loan, estate, developers, ga,...Vice President Internal Audit
Atlanta, GA - auditor, format, sox, internal audit,...Customer Service Administrative Assistant Data Entry
Smyrna, GA - quotes, tel, thompson, dispatcher, sap, kennesaw,...Manager Project Management Customer Service New York
New York, NY - epic, developer, nyc, clinical, cis, sharepoint,...Sales MGT/Sales Engineer/Sales marketing/ Electrinic/Electrical field
Saratoga Springs, NY - clarence, lawyer, poly, transformer, virgin, abb,...Customer Service Professional
Cleveland, OH - submit, mortgage, help desk, foreclosure,...Manager Supervisor Sales General Management Assistant
SPICER, MN - dairy, mn, meat, foods, supervisor,...