Available positions allowing for parlay of demonstrated technical skills, organization, customer service, communication, and proven by 27 years of dedicated and successful, work history.
Motivated, professional with multiple technical and administration certifications. Talent for quickly mastering technology and simple to complex industrial equipment and testing devices. Accustomed to handling heavy objects and delicate calibrated instruments with a high usability factor. Accustomed to working in both an office and industrial environment. Comfortable in routine or immediate need demands. Possessive of a highly developed, keen eye for technical standards and proven record of compiling with rigid quality assurance principles and standards. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports and routine documentation. 20 year record of hazardous material handling and environmental standard compliance.
Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor and decorum under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills. Long history of applying learning and teaching methods.
• Equipment Operation
• Report Preparation
• Oral and Written Correspondence
• General Office Skills • Advanced Computer Skills
• Customer Service
• Scheduling • Visual/Equipment Inspection Skills
• MS Office
• Instructional Skills
• A total of 18 years of supervirory experience.
• 10 years military experience preparing clean room environments for testing and repair of sensitive oxygen regulating and delivery equipment.
• Tested and repaired complex oxygen delivery devices and multiple industrial testing units and clean room tools required for the maintenance and repair of both.
• Taught and maintained Hazardous Material storage and disposal compliance programs for Industrial maintenance facilities. Designed a tracking database for usage issuance and recovery and disposal of Hazardous Materials.
• Qualified for 15 years as a US Navy Quality Assurance Inspector.
• 4 years experience Supervising US Navy Quality Assurance department overseeing a total of 75 inspection programs ranging from Oxygen/liquid maintenance and cleaning requirements to complex jet engine and related testing equipment. Inspected base medical facilities for HAZMAT and quality assurance compliance. Trained for and inspected safety and industrial ergonomic compliance.
• Qualified as a US Navy Instructor and Master Training Specialist. Taught HAMAT/Emergency response/CPR/First Aid and a variety of industrial response techniques and advanced computer training to Military, Law Enforcement and various civilian groups.
• Received the Navy-Marine Corps Commendation medal and 5 Navy-Marine Corps Achievement medals for superior inspection, industrial compliance, and advanced instructional proficiency.
• Held the position of Head Network Administrator for two naval bases. Possess and maintain advanced knowledge of Network, Server, End-user computer and numerous application and application based techniques.
• Served for a total of 4 years as a civilian Tier II Server, remote system, network and application specialist.
• Two years experience as a Retail customer Service Representative. Interfaced daily with dozens of consumers. Trouble shooting and maintained of food service equipment. Performed product inventory and storage environment inspections. Performed daily performance documentation and inventory lists.
• Two years experience as a self-employed contract computer installation and repair technician.
US NAVY-ACTIVE DUTY – Various overseas and domestic assignments.
Status-Retired service: 1983 to 2003
CSC/TEXTRON CESSNA – WICHITA, KS
2004 to 2005
CLINTS COMPUTER SERVICE – Quail Valley, CA
2006 to 2008
CIRCLE K CORP – Salem, OR
2008 to 2008
PACIFIC CONVENANCE AND FUELS – Salem, OR
2008 to Present
ELSINORE HIGH - CA
MIRA COSTA COMMUNITY COLLEGE – CA
Attended 60 credits
US NAVY AND CONTRACTOR COURSES
American College of Sports Medicine Occupational/Personnel Health and Fitness Certification
Master Training Specialist
Instructor – classification 9502
Enlisted Training Administrator
Enlisted Air Warfare Specialist
Contaminant Analyzer Maintainer
Quality Assurance Inspector Certification
Various other certifications
Manager Supply Chain
Salem, OR - turbine, wind, ariba, raw, raw materials, planner,...
IT Assets Management, IT Senior Technical Support hardware & software
Salem, OR - 3000, rfp, staff, salem, epic, dell, servers,...
Data Entry Engineer
Salem, OR - oregon, summer, engineer, tasks, fall, position,...
Sales Manager- Tele-data Construction
Salem, OR - sell, low voltage, estimator, voltage,...
Territory Manager, Software Sales Manager, Technology Sales
Salem, OR - sold, gis, salesforce, sell, salem, product, sd,...
Customer Service Sales
Salem, OR - salem, sales associate, associate, opportunity,...
High School Customer Service
Salem, OR - nurse, salem, summer, volunteer, nurse manager,...