International Logistics Coordinator
|***** *.*. ** ****** Apt. *** Miami, Florida *****
To contribute my education and international business skills in a position with a growing and dynamic firm.
- Flight Coordinator- 2008- Present Miami, Fl
Servisair -Estafeta Cargo
Coordinated logistics operations of daily in-bound and out-bound flights ensuring compliance with U.S. Customs, Miami International Airport, and Estafeta rules, regulations and laws.
Coordinated and oversee on a daily basis documentation of export shipments.
Acted as a liaison between the customer, sales department and operations to ensure companies import/export compliance program.
Ensured Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods were transported in compliance with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR), and the Air-line policies and regulations.
-Traffic Agent-2006-2008 Miami, Fl
Servisair- Varig Logistics
Prepared documentation of export shipments to different cities in Brazil with an average of 150.000kgrs of cargo per week.
Issued CCA or new AWB to solve problems with documentation. Also, checked all MAWB, HAWB, manifests, SED, 7512 to ensure compliance with Brazilian and U.S. Customs regulations.
Prepared and processed documents and data entry into computer systems; additionally, pulled information from AMS for release of import shipments.
Import / Export statistics and reports.
-Freight Forwarding Agent-2005-2005 Miami, Fl
New Express Mail
Prepared necessary documentation after acceptance of the cargo.
Distributed documents and made copies in accordance with consignees and/or origin country requirements.
Arranged for pick up of cargo for airport transfers from carrier location.
- Export Department Agent- 2002-2004 Bogotá Colombia
Handled documentation of logistics for export shipments, including the proformas, invoices, bill of ladings, packing list among others.
Made contacts with carriers & freight forwarders to prepare for export shipments.
Prepared reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
(SENA) Servicio Nacional de Aprendizaje
Degree in International Business
Bogotá Colombia 2000-2003
Technician in Repair and maintenance of computers/Programmer
Bogotá Colombia 1999-2001
- Psychology of sales, ISE 2003
- Customer Oriented Marketing and Services Strategies, ISE 2003
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods as Required by 49 CFR - IATA – ICAO 2006 and 2008
Advance user of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and internal corporate systems.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
- Dangerous Goods certified
Similar ResumesOperations Manager
- swiss, lg, smt, samsung, nokia, logistics manager,...Import/Export Coordinator
- miami fl, liquor, maritime, cruise, pedro,...Global Logistics Professional
- nvocc, latam, order management, 3pl, indonesia,...Export / Import- International Logistics Senior Coordinator
- proffessional, suresh, producers, exports, sap,...Administrative Executive Assistant
- carmen, peoplesoft, events coordinator, pl,...Global Logistics professional
- nvocc, latam, 3pl, order management, indonesia,...logistics, Import / Export Coordinator
Portland, Oregon, OR
- cloud, japanese, photographer, chinese, oregon,...Logistics / Import / Export
- pastry, b1, rica, java, polymer, sap, edi,...Export / Import Ocean - Air
- consolidations, ez, exports, ocean, diana, dade,...Customer Service Supply Chain Manager Management
- oxley, sarbanes oxley, estee, nutritional, usp,...